minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 14:22:40 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 5203.2.1.1.1.2

Subject: Bad Eyes Wetlook was much more prevalent back then...

Date: Sun 10/08/03 13:32:16 GMT

Name: Nado us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
There was a lot more wetlook in the '70s and '80s.

Game shows with pools nowadays?  Fugeddabowdit!  Those Barbie dolls have to change into their bikinis first.  At least that is the sad state of affairs in the USA.

I nominate Lindsay Wagner for actress with the most wetlook scenes.  I, too, liked Stephanie Zimbalist.  Worth noting: Amanda Bynes deserves honorable mention.

In reply to Message (5203.2.1.1.1) Hello Can't think of an actress with more wetlook scenes than SZ

By Waterspaniel - us Sat 09/08/03 23:37:14 GMT

Love those wild and wooly eighties.  Wetlook scenes were much more common on U.S. TV then.  Wow
In reply to Message (5203.2.1.1) Idea Re: You're right

By Yeahuno - us Sat 09/08/03 16:24:48 GMT

I agree with you, I think J. Lo and other female celebrities should do more wetlook.  I loved it when Stephanie Zimbalist did it on Remington Steele, she's a babe.
In reply to Message (5203.2.1) Hello You're right

By Waterspaniel - us Sat 09/08/03 11:01:31 GMT

Guess it's up to some of us to initiate the American and Canadian gals. Of course, the way things are in the U.S. these days, you're liable to get arrested for assault and battery and/or sued if you throw a girl in the pool. So if we could get some high profile celebrities like J. Lo (notice I didn't say "talented", all her talent's in her butt) to portray wetlook as sexy, trendy, and fashionable, it might start a trend.

And you're also right - Jagger and company wouldn't make it today. Not only does he not have the right choreography, he doesn't wear a headset. Remember when recording stars actually (gasp!) played instruments?  Scatter

In reply to Message (5203.2) Confused Re: No Subject

By Bud - us Sat 09/08/03 08:19:19 GMT

I think North American women think they will look like drowned rats if they get wet.  Heaven forbid their makeup runs or their hair gets messed up.  They may not look like supermodels anymore.  It would be a serious self esteem hit.  Young people these days grew up watching MTV.  They think looking trendy and perfect all the time is everything (actually, for them, in their peer group, maybe it IS everything).  Totally hung up on appearance.  I've never seen guys spend so much time doing their hair.  

(Old fart rant starts here).  Some of us remember when a band only had to sound good.  We bought stereos to hear music.  Now kids buy TVs to watch music on MTV.  Stereos are dead.  You think somebody as ugly as Mick Jagger could get famous now?  Nope, gotta have the look.  When was the last time you saw a famous female singer that was 10 pounds overweight?  Yeah, right.  They can sound like sh*t, but they have to look perfect.  Teen heroes aren't musicians that sing cool, rebellious songs, they are people who look cool and rebellious on MTV.

What we have to do is get more examples of teen idles looking hot on TV by getting wet.  More Shakira publicity!  If we can spread the idea that wet & messed up = hot, not wet and messed up is blowing your image, then we have a chance of seeing girls get wet.  Let's all write in to MTV!  

My assumption is that European woman aren't as convinced that perfect hair and makeup are required to get a man's attention.  It could also be that the average American woman has a few more pounds that will show if their clothes get clingy.  

I suspect that guys that can get girls wet often have learned to plant the idea that wet = hot, and wet girls get attention. A lot of girls will take it from there, they want to be hot, and they want attention.

Master Leon, can you confirm?    

In reply to Message (5203) Question No Subject

By Europe and North America - uu Sat 09/08/03 07:10:02 GMT

You hear all the news abou the heatwave in Europe.

Here in Western Canada, we have had about the same temperatures ( 80+ degrees for weeks)

Here-   no wetlook Angry . It can be close to 40c and girls would rather risk heat exhaustion than to go cool off with regular clothes! The same old same old BS " oh i didn't bring my bathing suit " bla bla bla bla bla... Absolutely pathetic i might add!

People here need to be more open minded. Makes me want to hop on a plane to London ASAP! Wetlook in Europe is so abundant.

Why do you think there is such a contrast between good' ol Europe and us uptight people here?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.045 seconds to generate ]