minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 06:54:34 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 51925.1.1

Subject: None Re:Carolina Topcats in rain?

Date: Thu 29/09/11 05:18:16 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
This is all I have been able to find so far....

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/2011/09/26/panthers-jaguars-gameday-images/?pid=275

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/2011/09/26/panthers-jaguars-gameday-images/?pid=276

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/2011/09/26/panthers-jaguars-gameday-images/?pid=278

In reply to Message (51925.1) Sad Re:Carolina Topcats in rain?

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Wed 28/09/11 14:38:39 GMT

OK...I am not an American Football fan....just a wet cheerleaders fan...and so here are the game stats from my perspective....i.e. I found a forum where I could download the entire Carolina v Jaguars game in an AVI file, so I just downloaded the entire game and scanned the avi file and here are my stats...

- Length of game with commercials = over 3 hrs

- Length of the game without commercials = 2hrs 8 mins

- amount of action (ball moving ) scenes...about 20 minutes

- non action scenes (no ball is moving and people are just standing around) and commercials = over 100 minutes

- length of cheerleader shots during the entire game = 21 seconds

- cheerleader shots that are obscured by NFL and TV channel logos, boxes and banners = 16 seconds

- cheerleaders shots in clear view without obstructions = 5 seconds

This is pretty much par for the course with all NFL games...i.e. you will never see more than a few seconds of cheerleader shots during an on air broadcast...and the ONLY way to get the shots is to BE THERE with your own camera to take pics or videos yourself...cos you will not see much on tv broadcasts,

So....look around for youtube vids and flickr pics from amateurs....cos there was only a few seconds of wet cheerleader shots on the CBS broadcast of this game. There were a few shots of wet girls in the stands during the monsoon though.

MK

In reply to Message (51925) Question Carolina Topcats in rain?

By Anonymous - uu Mon 26/09/11 09:59:54 GMT

Does anyone have any links to photos or a possible video of the NFL Carolina "Topcats" cheerleaders in yesterday's downpour? There was a monsoon during part of the game and I am sure they were completely soaked.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]