Wetlook-Online

Message # 51923.1.1

Subject: None ...while mentioning an "Eva"b wet scene

Date: Tue 27/09/11 14:29:14 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

...you also had a major el-sucko scene with Eva Longoria and Teri Hatcher and co all in the pool on this past weekends new episode of "Desperate Housewives" too.....that followed in the same tradition as the recent new Charlies Angels season opener too....i..e. head and shoulder shots only....with no exit shots....hence no wetlook is ever seen = a scene that sucked...cos the only people who saw wetlook were the film crew on the set...not the tv viewers.

I wondered how football fans would like it.....if they edited football games in the same lousy way they just edited the recent Desperate Housewives and Charlies Angels episodes....i.e. as soon as a goal or touchdown is scored....just fade to a commercial break and never show any aftermath of what just happened....I am sure those fans would be puttting their boot into their tv set (correction....I am showing my age here...cos modern lcd tv monitors now hang on your wall....so now you have to throw your boot at it...ha ha).

MK

In reply to Message (51923.1) None Re:dvr alert

By estefan - cl Mon 26/09/11 19:19:20 GMT

Sorry Mike; Not worth it. There was actually no wet look involved since they only shot above the neck. It was a disaster. For a foxy ladly like Eva Larou quite a disapointment... Maybe she needs to be on Fox News or Univiosion.

Estafan

In reply to Message (51923) Info dvr alert

By Mike - mejohn1968@att.net us Mon 26/09/11 00:38:52 GMT

Tonights episode of CSI Miami might have possible wetlook scene it it.  Eva LaRue is locked in a car that is driven off of a pier.  The preview shows her on the surface of the water.  She is wearing grey pants, black and white shirt and white jacket.  It starts at 10pm EST so hopefully it will be worth it.  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.042 seconds to generate ]