minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 12:44:50 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 519.1.1.1

Subject: Smokin Fair point Leon, but..........

Date: Wed 16/10/02 10:58:19 GMT

Name: English George gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I understand your frustration, but i am sure had anyone seen this flyer it would have been bought to our attention. How well publicised has it been? And what do you expect us to do at such short notice? Go up there and snap pics. I, for one, find my clubbing days few and far between now with a baby and wife, and though my wife is very chilled, she'd be more than a little curious as to why i was taking off to Nottingham on the hop on my own to goto a club. Something like this would take alot of prior notice and planning for me. Through your fantastic contributions you have in some ways earnt the right to complain, but just chill mate. There is an accusing tone to your post, but not all of us can dedicate as much time and effort into wetlook as you are able to. Scraping the pennies together for a night in Nottingham on a weds are the least of my difficulties.
In reply to Message (519.1.1) Hello Its tonight, yes I'm there!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Wed 16/10/02 04:26:47 GMT

Funny, where have all the UK wetlook people gone to?  I bet they turn up later saying, "Oh I missed it, oops!"

People from the UK usually hit this forum at this time, where are you?  Just become lurkers?

leonmoomin Confused

In reply to Message (519.1) Wow Re: Pool Party @ The Works, Nottingham. Pics here!

By wetinred - stekz@cableone.net us Wed 16/10/02 04:19:23 GMT

Leon, i could c y u cried that party looked like the motherlode  r u going 2 b able 2 make the next one Peace Man
In reply to Message (519) Hello Pool Party @ The Works, Nottingham. Pics here!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Wed 16/10/02 03:30:32 GMT

Tonight The Works in Nottingham UK is having a pool party, they will have 2 pools, one with water and one with a mystery substance.

I will be going, I have uploaded the pictures from the last event to the UMD wetlook forum.

Be there or be a wetlook square. Square

http://umd.net/umdforum/viewtopic.php?t=1768

leonmoomin Bouncing

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]