WetlookPro

Message # 51883.1.1

Subject: None Re:wetlook dating sites??

Date: Thu 22/09/11 09:56:12 GMT

Name: Darren uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

hey try my new site http://wetlookclub.net/club/
In reply to Message (51883.1) Idea Re:wetlook dating sites??

By Amf - us Thu 22/09/11 05:37:14 GMT

My advice is to just use a regular dating site and be open about what you're into.  I did that on Plentyoffish.com. I came right out and said I liked jumping in fountains and pools fully clothed, and even included a few pictures of me in soaking wet clothes.  I thought people might think I was weird, but I got such positive responses!  Many women wrote me and offered to jump in the fountain with me.  Just don't make it seem like that is the only thing you're into doing.  I wrote a typical profile which included all the other things about me and the things I like to do and still want to do.  Wetlook was just one of them.  

And the result?  I met a woman who LOVES getting wet with me, taking pictures with me as we get wet, looking at the pictures later, talking about getting wet, and generally is every bit as into it as I am.  So you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.  Just be open about what you like.  You might scare away judgmental, close-minded people, but you might find yourself a fun, open-minded, adventurous partner who will get wet with you and enjoy it--like I did!   

In reply to Message (51883) Question wetlook dating sites??

By Sam - samg3236@yahoo.com us Thu 22/09/11 03:43:04 GMT

Does anyone know of a wetlook dating website?? (in the U.S)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.049 seconds to generate ]