Wetlook-Online

Message # 5188.1

Subject: Great Re: German Movie

Date: Fri 08/08/03 09:30:45 GMT

Name: xbertx1 de

Email: bertel@world4you.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Mit Webspace kann ich dienen. Falls Du Hilfe bei der Gestaltung einer kleinen Seite mit VidCaps brauchst, kann ich auch helfen, vor allem bei der englischen Version ;-) Ich kann Dir einen FTP-Zugang einrichten, wo Du die Dateien hochladen kannst. Ich weiß garnichtmehr, wie gut die Szene war, obwohl ich den Film natürlich auch gesehen habe.
In reply to Message (5188) Video German Movie "Manta Manta"

By Asyk - de Fri 08/08/03 07:12:08 GMT

I have order the DVD of the german movie "Manta Manta". I remember, at the beginns of the movie, a man and a woman (she take a dark dress) drive with the car into the sea and walks out of there.

Tomorrow,i hope the DVD to find in the mail. I will take a rip from this scene but i need webspace to upload it.

Anyone interested ? Please answer..

Sorry for my english Lookout

-Asyk-

--------------------------------------

Ich habe mir die DVD des Films "Manta Manta" bestellt und hoffe diese morgen in der Post zu finden. Soweit ich mich erinnere, gibt es zu Beginn des Films eine Wetlook - Szene, wo ein Mann und eine Frau, zusammen mit ihrem Auto in einem See fahren.

Diese Szene werde ich rippen und gerne auch zum download bereitstellen. Leider habe ich keinen Webspace. Falls jemand mir diesen anbietet, soll er doch hier im Forum posten.

-Asyk-

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]