WetlookPro

Message # 51867.1

Subject: None ...Yes...it is true

Date: Mon 19/09/11 21:43:18 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
...it appears that all the major wam sites have been under DOS in the last 2 weeks. FYI, our Wambank and Aquabank sites were down for half a day and under DOS attack last week, and our tech guy traced the ip address as coming from France, and he told us that also the UMD forum and this forum were also having repeat DOS attacks from France recently too, and today Flaviu reported to me that his server for Eurowam was down and under DOS attack too.

So....it appears that our friend in France is a busy bee right now, and has nothing better to do than to try and prevent the WAM fans from getting their entertainment. We wish he would "get a life" cos his assaults on our servers will not do him any good. We just upgraded to new security software on our servers in the last few days that has better DOS attack prevention features. If webmasters want to know what security software we are using, just email me and I will pass along the infos to you.

Anyway....bear with things....cos we are playing "wack-a-mole" with this guy for the past week.

MK

In reply to Message (51867) None technical problems with the forum?

By X_Wet_X - eu Sun 18/09/11 17:10:16 GMT

I have noted that there were quite some technical problems with this forum lately. Is our French troll and DDos attacer back?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]