minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 10:43:08 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 51746.1.1

Subject: None Re:A question to producers?

Date: Wed 07/09/11 08:19:50 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
What Graham says is true....it's a fact of life for every bricks and mortar store owner and shopkeeper too, that you will lose at least 5% of your stock due to "shrinkage" (shoplifting). Flaviu and I have several security measures and tracking procedures and server controls in place, but I will not discuss them here in a public forum. I believe that Graham has a private Producers area sub-forum within his forum, and it is probably better for producers to chat amongst themselves and share their thoughts on Grahams producers area forum.

I will say this though....in most cases where we experience chargebacks (and sadly we get at least a dozen of them every month) it is not the card holder who is doing this to you, cos in most cases the card turns out to be a stolen card number, so the person asking for the chargeback is not the one who has ripped you off, and they have had their card number stolen and used by somebody else and so it is not the card holder who did this to you.

Also, it is not the actual chargeback that is really killing the producers.....cos often the actual charge made was a small charge and not such a big deal....but what really kills the small time producers are the FEES that the Banks charge you when they issue a chargeback.....i.e. if somebody buys a clip for $6 using a stolen credit card and then a chargeback comes back to that producer....the $6 reversal is no big deal, but what really kills you are THE BANKS who will charge you a chargeback fee that is normally $35 to $75 per transaction. So...if you get a dozen chargebacks every month (as we offen do)....it's not the reversal of the clip sales that kills you....it will be about $400 in chargeback fees per month that the banks charge you that will kill you.....so the banks are bigger criminals than the people who stole your clips....ha ha.

This is why only the "die-hard" wetlook producers who are real fans of the wetlook culture can keep themselves motivated to carry on doing things......cos a chargeback is not a matter of "one sale lost.....no big deal"....because with all the outrageous bank fees they charge you for chargebacks,.....getting a chargeback is not only losing one sale....but is equalivent to losing 3 additionals sales too....so 1 chargeback is equal to 4 of your sales being taken away from you.

Heck.....things have gotten so bad recently.....I have had to cancel my pre-order for a Bugatti Veyron.....and go for a lesser Lambo instead....

Just kidding.....but seriously....if producers want to chat about security procedures and controls and tracking systems...I think that Graham has a more private venue for producers to chat on his forum.

MK

In reply to Message (51746.1) Depressed Re:A question to producers?

By Graham - gb Wed 07/09/11 00:12:51 GMT

Welcome to the real world. I'm afraid its a constant battle. There are people who do this all the time and you'll also find your member material posted for free on forums and torrents, together with members usernames and passwords. You battle against it for a while, but life's too short to spend all your time doing that. After a while, you give up worrying about it. Eventually it really starts to get to you and you may even give up producing material. There are too many freeloaders out there, trying to rip off decent material for free. In the end, you may decide as I did, to give up trying to beat the cheats and go and do something else instead. In the end you may decide its no fun any more and not worth the time and effort you put into your business.
In reply to Message (51746) Question A question to producers?

By UFA - ufa@gala.net ru Tue 06/09/11 22:31:22 GMT

Hello everyone.

As you know, I have recently opened my site and began selling wetlook content.

Now, I first encountered the dishonesty of some users.

I am interested in your opinion and actions in such cases, what do you do, or simply never mind?

Here's the situation - the user registered for example, downloaded all the material, had access to the site for all the time, and

then suddenly, just without explanation did chargeback ..... In my case he subscribed for 1 month 2 months ago,

downloaded most of the material, but now (after 2 months! after gaining access) for no reason

- made a return! In response to my letter about the reasons for his action he did not answer.

I would understand a chargeback after a few days or a week after access...

Maybe there is blacklist of dishonest users among the producers? Or I offer to make and update such a list and

to change information so that others could see such users and block access to such people. They can also

post content and distribute it in Internet (torrents and so on)...

Don't you pay attention to such cases? How do you fight with it?

Sincerely UFA (Oleg)

Have a nice day!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.072 seconds to generate ]