minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 08:49:47 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 51661.1.1

Subject: Info No, they even aren't intimate friends....

Date: Mon 29/08/11 00:17:29 GMT

Name: Erik Elsas-EE Wetlook nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
No, these two girls aren't even intimate friends! Both have boyfriends, so no lesbian love is involved here.
In reply to Message (51661.1) Question Re:Movie & images Mary and new girl Sanne at EE Wetlook

By 1wamnut - tim_gipe@yahoo.com us Sun 28/08/11 16:59:42 GMT

Eric, I have always loved you work since I found you on the web almost 15 years ago. But I have a question - and it may show my naivety - but are the women in both of these sets lesbian lovers? It doesn't matter one way or the other to me. It was just my curiosity that was peaked. I've always heard that europeans are so more open about their love for one another as opposed to us Americans. So I didn't know if these women were just friends and were expressing that or they were actual lovers... Again, just curious. I hope I haven't offended anyone by asking. Thank you for all the wonderful images you have shared over the years. Peace Man
In reply to Message (51661) Pictures Movie & images Mary and new girl Sanne at EE Wetlook html

By Erik Elsas-EE Wetlook - nl Sun 28/08/11 13:01:53 GMT

Mary and new girl Sanne get soaked gradually with a hose while standing and jumping on a trampoline, they then jump into the pool, and finally take a shower (shown only in the photoset).
Both are wearing white dresses with black shoulders, black leggings and shoes (on the trampoline they are barefoot).

9:01 min. movie and 412 images.
Short sample movie at the website.

Enjoy, Erik.

Movie & images of Wendy & Jaimy:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]