Wetlook-Online

Message # 51653.1.2

Subject: None That's right

Date: Mon 29/08/11 05:56:26 GMT

Name: mwet nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I fully agree on that. In holland some af the party's are the same.

But I still know some good party's were I go to and that are not mentioned on this forum. Not that I don't want to share the exelent pictures, but just to be shure that I can keep enjoying the party's...

In reply to Message (51653.1) Talking Re:Pool Parties are not the same anymore...

By Justin Case - de Sun 28/08/11 07:00:19 GMT

I agree. Imagine you are a "normal" guest at a pool party. You arrive there and the first you see is a crowd of strange guys in all kind of their favourite wetlook fetish clothes beleaguering the pool - tranvestites, guys in ski suits, buisiness suits, police uniforms, motor cycle suits or what ever. Guys who don't really participate in the party. They don't dance, don't chat with the girls, don't frolic arround, they just float in the water like flotsam. It's obvious that it's not even the party they came for.

I don't know if I would like to join all these spooky weirdos in the pool. In my opinion these weirdos began dominating the pool parties in the last few years. They think that the wet parties are made just for them. They kinda invade the pool and I suppose this keeps many guests away from joining the pool.

In the past a lot of parties were set dry right because of these freaks. Hannover, Kaltenkirchen, Kirchheim and many more.

I wanna join a good pool party and not fetish freak show dominated by obscure weirdos. Maybe this is one of the reasons.

In reply to Message (51653) Hello Pool Parties are not the same anymore...

By Anonymous - de Sun 28/08/11 02:09:33 GMT

After reading the comments about the Borgenteich-Party in which I couldn't agree more, I would like to know if it is only my general impression, that these pool parties in Germany or generally are not the same anymore as they used to be?!

I mean in the early days lets say inbetween 1999 and 2005 these parties had more wetlook power. When you watch the AKUNA vidz the people really enjoyed fooling around in the water, girls enjoyed the water jumping in with their party clothes, no matter what it is and no matter what the water makes out of them. You have seen girls in the water with leather pants, white nylon pants, boots, and seethrough shirts and skirts in combinatin with sexy boots. Most of them seemed to enjoy all this... being a bit nasty.

Today, the people wear swim suits or trunks. Girls in the water are seen rarely...

Just a few thoughts...

Greetz from Germany... :)   

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]