Wetlook-Online

Message # 51600.1.1.1

Subject: Info i thought it was called Natrosol [nt]

Date: Sun 21/08/11 22:47:00 GMT

Name: LarryNopal at

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (51600.1.1) None Re:OT How to make slime?

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Sun 21/08/11 22:16:10 GMT

That is certainly messy, but that is not the slime recipe they use for Gunging scenes on Nickelodeon shows or the slime Hollywood uses in movies etc.

My partner Tracie's husband works in the Miami Film industry and often works on tv and movie sets where they use  slime or gunge....and here is the official recipe used by the movie and tv industry. The official gunge mixture is called Methyl cellulose

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methyl_cellulose

It comes in a powder format, so you order 40 pound bags of the stuff. In order to produce slime you have to mix the powder with water, and then that produces clear looking slime (don't swallow it, cos they also use that same mixtiure to make laxatives and KY jelly...so if you swallow it it will have a laxative effect on your body).

If you wish to make gunge or slime in different colors you color it with bio-degradable non toxic  poster paints that you can buy from any Arts and Crafts store, or use food dyes to color it.

HOWEVER....it is not as easy to make as you think, cos you can't just mix the powder with water and coloring agents and achieve the perfectly consistent slime so easily....cos if you merely mix the powder with water you will end up with a lot of lumpy clumps of slime and not a smooth consistency.

To get a smooth consistency when mixing the slime (and Tracie and I have had much experience at this with our gunge sites)...you need to mix the powder using boiling hot pans of water and use a mixer drill bit attachment from Home Depot so you have a high speed drill bit mixer.

Once you have all the hot water mixed in nicely with the powder (we use 5 gallon buckets and make up 20-30 buckets in different colors)....then the slime will tend to be too thin and runny....and in order to get it to "gel" and go nice and thick like you see on movies and Nick TV....you have to "shock" the hot water slime mixture with bags of ice....cos once you throw bags of ice into the mix then crush the ice it congeals and goes nice and thick....but you need to keep stirring it with a drill bit high speed mixer.

Of course Hollywood and TV companies have very expensive mixer machines that do all this....but we are low budget and cannot afford to use those giant mixers they use.

Hope this helps.....this is why our girls always have a shocked look on their faces when they enter our gunge tank machine....because in order for the gunge to be a nice consistency, the slime needs to me mixed with crushed ice....so it is generally quite cold when the girls get gunged...cos warm gunge will not work......these are some of the recent gunging scenes we shot....

MK

In reply to Message (51600.1) None Re:OT How to make slime?

By Johnny O - us Sun 21/08/11 15:17:39 GMT

Make pancake batter or pudding. A lot of it. Dye it whichever color you prefer. Easy peasy!
In reply to Message (51600) Question OT How to make slime?

By David - spawn75@gmail.com us Sun 21/08/11 14:07:43 GMT

Can somebody tell me how to make slime like what is in the gunge type videos? I want to make(or buy) some but don't know how

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]