Wetlook-Online

Message # 51577.3

Subject: Sad Re:New pool party

Date: Sat 20/08/11 13:38:21 GMT

Name: jason.1984 de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I have downloaded all Pool Partys and I have to say that this one was not good, because on the first Pool Partys they all had her hair completely wet and a lot of them were diving a little bit. After every Pool Party less girls were diving and getting their hair completely wet.

On this Pool Party approx. 80% of the girls had their hair not completely wet and NO girls was diving. Net even one time. I don`t know what the problem is!? It could not be the make up because there is water resistant make up available.

In my opinion wet hair belongs to wetlook like the ring on a wedding!?

Sorry to say that, I hope you can change on that on the next Pool Partys.

By the way I hope it is the leggings party with games of course ;-)

In reply to Message (51577) Pictures New pool party html

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@eurowam.net eu Fri 19/08/11 15:19:30 GMT

Hello Guys,
I have just uploaded the new pool party.
Enjoy the free pictures below and visit the site for more.
New pool party online

Download Store
Free Preview
HDV19th August, 2011 ... Default
For this party we have increased a bit the number of the girls, we have 17 girls and the same time length as you are used to. The full party is 2 hours.
All the girls are dressed with formal dresses and the fun is guaranteed by the girls, the DJ and the drinks of course.

What we would recommend for this party (and in general for the future parties) is to buy all the party in once (not just because you have a fair discount but

we are sure that you don't miss anything.

Anyway... the first part, it's the part where the girls are warming up, all lined next to the pool, they are dancing fully clothed, posing to the cameras.
This part is mostly dry but we have several girls getting wet in the end of the part.

Free Preview
In this part almost all the girls will get their dresses wet (all except a few, cos we had to save some for the next part ;)
We had 4 different shooting locations, two kiddy pools a shower and the main pool of course.

Free Preview
After the third part there was really no girl who remained dry and the party was really getting really hot With all the beauties playing in various spots and having fun while they was dancing fully soaked.
Free Preview
The fourth part was the part that cost us extra buck for the pool and place rent :) cos the girls managed to broke apart all the tables we placed inside the pool to create like a podium for them to dance.
Plenty of pool and shower scenes in this part too, as well as kiddy pool shots.

Free Preview
The fifth part of the 10't pool party starts with a brief pool sequence and then it continues with shower and pool mix.
Beautiful girls and soaked evening gowns everywhere.

Free Preview
The sixt part is exactly the same as the fifth one, with the exception that more "fuel" was drinked so as you can imagine, every girl was having fun and
their dance style got even sexier.

Free Preview
Seventh part have it all, close ups of wet dresses and wide angles including almost all the girls, shower scenes and pool scenes mixed with kiddy pool scenes and a lot of fun of course cos the DJ have hit the spot with some nice tracks for the girls.

Free Preview
The last part of the party and as we are usually do, we got all the girls in the pool and got them to exit one by one and have a short dance under the shower one by one so you can see them all properly soaked.
Hopefully you will enjoy the new party just as much the enjoyed it.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://events.eurowam.net/downloadstore.php

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Free Picture

Eurowam

Have a nice weekend,
Flaviu [EuroWAM TEAM]

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.006 seconds to generate ]