Wetlook-Online

Message # 51561

Subject: None I find wet clothes in my apartment

Date: Thu 18/08/11 14:44:57 GMT

Name: Wetlooker se

Email: mrveteranbil@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
What do you do with your wet clothes?

I found a bag that smelled strange, there were my swimming trunks, a tshirt and a pair of pants that were wet and smelled of mildew, hung them out five minutes ago I dipped them in a bucket of water several times.

Now hang them to dry lagomt dry with the window open and I each also wet, so I put on the appropriate wash clothes and after I washed the clothes I was lagomt wet to set me in the shower itself.

At that time they lived at home so there was always trouble to hide away wet clothes, you forgot about them and so moldy them, and Mom thought it smelled weird, she got just as pissed off every time .......

But now I live in an apartment and it's just my landlord that can detect my adventures.

I also have some support and help from the municipality, was talking to a woman today if I wanted to start swimming, but did not really talk about that I would try to swim with clothes again.

I got a little excited, but it's very nice to talk openly about things and see how people react to one's interests.

In the bath house in this town is a young lifeguard little older than me, she knows that I like to swim with clothes on and ask me how it goes with the group I wanted to start.

I'll check with her, she might think I'm going to take the chance to swim with clothes,I know them so well that I think they will allow me to do it.

What do you do with your wet clothes after your activities if you stay home?

I wished I had parents who allowed that I swam with my clothes on at the time, or that I dared to ask if I can do that and then I can also say that I think I'll get a bath with clothes on how much I want.

When I was about 14 years I often went swimming with clothes on in the bathhouse but where never told by the staff, they did not care at all.

About the link, the girl in the indoor pool., here she have a "aufguss", a group in the sauna....

Its very nice to go to the sauna 10-15 minutes and relaxing and inhale them good scents.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.046 seconds to generate ]