Wetlook-Online

Message # 51546.1.1

Subject: Info To Nigel...

Date: Tue 16/08/11 03:30:44 GMT

Name: wetmac gb

Email: clive_uk_00@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Nigel, with respect, I do realise that you have families and have to take time out to film new clips, and that it does take time to administer a website.  My point though is that if a site states a specific time for updates then it should adhere to that time frame.  If, for some reason, the site cannot be updated for whatever reason, for example a few you have listed, then do you not think that the webmaster should let us know?  You always have the courtesy to say if youa re going away to film or go on joliday etc.  It does not take much.  Whilst I laud you for defending producers I still maintain that if a webamster cares about his customers then he or she should think of them first and keep them updated with what is going on.

I do not complain very often and, as Flaviu will tell you, I will often contact a webmaster direct rather than post to the forum.  I have been a customer of Flaviu for some time now and will continue to be so because his customer service is second to none.  Other sites I have purchased from in the past have also been pretty good and quick if I have had a question or a point to raise.  It doesn't take a lot and a notice on the website to say that there will not be an update for a couple of weeks or so and would go a long way towards keeping a customer base.

Wetlook producers, as I have said, do a sterling job and cater to a niche market.  They work hard and often for little thanks.  Some sites are instant and some state that you may have to wait because of a webmaster's day job.  This is basic information and thus you know where you are.  What I cannot appreciate is when a site's FAQ states a certain time for an update and then none appears.  I noted the two sites in particualr and Flaviu, as is his custom, has answered one of the queries.  I stated that although I am not a regualr purchaser from Wetlook POV, I do like to check to see if there is something I am interested in as I have purchased from them in the past.  The current update has been there for a couple of months now which is why I used the forum as a last resort.  It is not the first time that an update has been late on this site.  Yes it can be time consuming; yes a producer does have a life outside of the website.  If, however, a webmaster wants to run a site then surely they should appreciate that it takes a lot of time and hard work to maintain it and keep a customer base.  What my worry is that sites such as these will lose their customers and die, as has happened in the past as we all know.

I appreciate fully where you are coming from Nigel, but in reality, if updates do not appear on time then customers, both current and potential, will not supprt the site and go elsewhere leaving the site to drift into oblivion.  It is difficult enough for producers to keep a customer base in these times and yes, we can be a fickle lot.  I just hope you can appreciate my concerns and the spirit in which they are raised.

In reply to Message (51546.1) Note What you have to remember...

By Nigel Forum Admin - nigel@wetlook.com gb Mon 15/08/11 17:10:10 GMT

I deal with both these producers regularly, and they are normally very good with updates and emails.

Some obvious reasons for 'dry spells' on any sites:

1 It's summer (or Xmas etc). People are often either busy filming new clips, or off an an actual holiday (some of us do have families !)

2 They are busy maintaining and updating other sites they run, or they have day jobs. Processing clips and photos and updating a website takes time, and many only have a limited time to spend.

Nigel

Forum Admin

In reply to Message (51546) Angry Lack of Updates

By wetmac - clive_uk_00@yahoo.com gb Mon 15/08/11 16:53:54 GMT

Is it just me or ahs anyone else noticed that a couple of the websites have not been updated as often as they should.  Two that spring to mind are Wetlook POV and Wetlook Sex.  I admit I am not a regular purchaser from Wetlook POV but I do check each month to see if there is an update which I am interested in purchassing and there has not been one for a couple of months now.  I am, or was, a regular purchaser from Wetlook Sex and I have emailed Soreen each month to ask when the next update is coming out.  His FAQ says every 10-15 days but he has not updated now since 12th July and has not even bothered to reply to my last email.  I guess he is getting fed up with my reminders.

It makes me mad when you try and show loyalty to a site or want to have a look with the intent of a possible purchase only to find that there is no update and that the given timetable is not being adhered to.  I will probably get an angry response to this post, but hey, I am willing to part with my money in order to buy the product so surely it should be expected that the timetable given on the site is strictly adhered to.

It is a shame as these two sites are quite unique in seveal ways and yet it seems as if the webmasters simply do not care about their customer base.  I would have thought it hard enough to sell wetlook and make a living from it as it is a niche market.  Yes, we do appreciate the hard work that goes in to making the videos, and for us to complain is not something we like to do given the fact that nobody is going to get rich catering to our specific market, especially as there are so many personal preferences involved such as jeans, skirts, dresses et. al.  

I am posting this in order to try and get these webamsters to acknowledge that they have written their own rules and have stated quite clearly when to expect an update.  Am I being to picky in expecting then to see an update appearing on time every time?  

Perhaps the forum would like to discuss this topic as I am sure many may have their own take on the subject.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]