minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 10:43:44 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 51506.2.1.1

Subject: Info Styx has more mature content then Leon or EE...

Date: Sat 13/08/11 11:09:57 GMT

Name: Mahoney pl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

If I remember correctly there are more daring wetlook photos on the Styx site - some see through stuff with no bras. Leon has no such stuff and Erik has very little and with less of the see through. And that's the big difference between you and Leon. However, I think that an instant PayPal solution is not a must. Many sites have only delayed paypal/alertpay payments (as in you have to wait for the email) and offer no alternatives. Erik does offer an alternative - instant credit card payment. So if you do insist on using PayPal, then what's the problem in dropping him a line? If this means that a fellow wetlooker won't be taken for a ride by a large multinational company with some very questionable policies, then it's best it stays this way.
In reply to Message (51506.2.1) Info PayPal

By Graham - gb Sat 13/08/11 05:35:52 GMT

It will be interesting to see the reply to this. I suspect that Leon (like most producers) is constantly taking a gamble with having a PP account for taking memberships. I would guess that he's constantly expecting it will be closed, and therefore is maintaining a minimum balance so that not too much money gets trapped when they do close it. Whereas I would guess that Erik is deliberately not advertising his PP details and is less likely to attract attention and therefore is only passing those details to people who ask. When Styx had PayPal accounts that were advertised, it was useful for customer but extremely annoying each time PP closed the account and held onto any money for 6 months. Eventually we gave up doing that and only passed details to customers who asked but, even then, Kev had 2 more PP accounts closed when PP worked out what they were being used for. So, perhaps you understand how these things work a little more now, and can understand the problems of using PP?
In reply to Message (51506.2) Peace Man to leon (paypal)

By Mike B. - ex Sat 13/08/11 05:24:56 GMT

dear leon,

can you please teach erik how to set up an instant paypal solution? (yours is the best one ever)

he uses paypal but still wants me to write him an email every time i want to buy a set....

big thanks

mike

In reply to Message (51506) Pictures Aranka & Allison having fun in shower @ EE Wetlook Unedited html

By Erik Elsas-EE Wetlook-Unedited - nl Fri 12/08/11 15:17:12 GMT

Aranka & Allison take a shower wearing a woollen vest/jacket over tshirts and tight jeans.
Aranka with snowboots.
They take their jacket/sweater off halfway.

556 images

Enjoy, Erik

Movie & images of Sharon:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]