minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 23:26:19 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 5150

Subject: Hello Gotta hate movies with semi-wasted wetlook potential, like The Relic was

Date: Wed 06/08/03 16:44:21 GMT

Name: Gah ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well, it was for me, at least. The relic isn't a very receny movie... I think maybe 1995 or thereabouts. It played on tv just last night, and it really brought back some nice things to mind. At any rate, it has Penelope Ann Miller, which is a very cute redhead, running around in tights for most of the movie, and well, thats what my own fetish is all about.

At one point during the movie, there is sort of a formal party being given at a museum-type building when the big bad beast starts doing its big bad beast things to the people in there. The only way to escape the place is through a very wet tunnel of some sort.

At any rate, there are a lot of good wet dress shots, I suppose, if thats what you're after. But Ms. Ann Miller, as I said, was wearing a black sleeveless evening dress and very soft-looking black pantyhose when the bad stuff begins, and at one point, where he part of the action begins, she kicks off her pumps to be able to run faster, and she and some guy with her go down in that flooded tunnel.

Thats where it gets frustrating, where it could have gotten so good. The shots are all so damn dark, you cant see a thing. And the afore-mentionned guy is always in front of her, for the series of shots in the flooded tunnel. Later on they go back up but get separated, and Ann Miller is left alone with the best. She runs around a lab-type room, knocking beakers of some volatile and very flamable liquid off of every shelf she comes across. Could have had some interesting shots there too, but its mostly all above the belt angles.

Then of course slightly past that (this all happens in the later part of the movie 'til the end) she sets fire to the whole mess, burns the big bad beast but to escape being burnt herself, opens up and jumps into a sort of a big tank filled with either water or a very soft acid (those tanks were used to cleanly and safely remove flesh bits from bones to presumably make models out of), but here again, we only see whats above her shoulders.

Its a bad movie, a very bad one indeed, but that later part of the movie is good if you have a good imagination. Its just a shame it wasn't better.

Any more movies like that, that have had either terrible wet shots but with potential for so much better?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]