Wetlook-Online

Message # 5140.1

Subject: Hello Rock On

Date: Wed 06/08/03 16:36:06 GMT

Name: Hawk uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I reckon I wouldn't do what you did (girl would have to look like Sasquatch for her dress to fit me in the first place).  if I did, I wouldn't tell anyone.  But goddammit it sounds like you had a good time, hurt nobody, and like you said, no pictures, hell!  More power to you.  Had fun like damn it sounds like, your post made me smile at least.
In reply to Message (5140) Smokin I got wet in my friends wedding dress!

By anon - us Wed 06/08/03 09:36:14 GMT

I was debating whether or not I should post this,but then I thought what the hell!This woman I know who's a friend of the family was getting rid of her old clothes and even her wedding dress!(her relationship ended miserably so she didn't want any reminders of it),anyway I was helping her box some stuff for good will when I saw he was throwing out her wedding dress! I said hey if you're getting rid of this let me have it!(she knows of my cross-dressing exploits,but NOT my wetlook interests!),my wife is currently out of town visiting her sister in Montana so I saw an oppurtunity and took it!The other night I tried on the wedding dress,complete with some phony pearls she gave me!The dress fit nice! I turned the shower on and stepped in,(I had a huge boner needless to say),it seemed like it took several minutes for the dress to get soaked but WOW! what a feeling!!I stood under the shower for about twenty minutes dancing around,touching myself all over,lifting the train up, til finally I couldn't stand it any longer and @#$%^!!!all over myself!It was great!Afterwards I threw the dress in the dryer for a half hour then wrapped it up in a garbage bag and left it outside,and the wife knows nothing!If any of you get the opportunity I strongly recommend getting wet in a wedding dress!That had to be one of the best outfits I've ever gotten wet in!I didn't take any pictures because..well who wants to see a dude get wet in a wedding dress!   peace!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.068 seconds to generate ]