minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 01:14:58 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 5140

Subject: Smokin I got wet in my friends wedding dress!

Date: Wed 06/08/03 09:36:14 GMT

Name: anon us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I was debating whether or not I should post this,but then I thought what the hell!This woman I know who's a friend of the family was getting rid of her old clothes and even her wedding dress!(her relationship ended miserably so she didn't want any reminders of it),anyway I was helping her box some stuff for good will when I saw he was throwing out her wedding dress! I said hey if you're getting rid of this let me have it!(she knows of my cross-dressing exploits,but NOT my wetlook interests!),my wife is currently out of town visiting her sister in Montana so I saw an oppurtunity and took it!The other night I tried on the wedding dress,complete with some phony pearls she gave me!The dress fit nice! I turned the shower on and stepped in,(I had a huge boner needless to say),it seemed like it took several minutes for the dress to get soaked but WOW! what a feeling!!I stood under the shower for about twenty minutes dancing around,touching myself all over,lifting the train up, til finally I couldn't stand it any longer and @#$%^!!!all over myself!It was great!Afterwards I threw the dress in the dryer for a half hour then wrapped it up in a garbage bag and left it outside,and the wife knows nothing!If any of you get the opportunity I strongly recommend getting wet in a wedding dress!That had to be one of the best outfits I've ever gotten wet in!I didn't take any pictures because..well who wants to see a dude get wet in a wedding dress!   peace!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]