Wetlook-Online

Message # 5133.6

Subject: Hello Wetlook interest isn't something you quit

Date: Wed 06/08/03 12:47:03 GMT

Name: Waterspaniel us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I tried more than once, way back when I thought I was "the only one", a freak, strange, had to "get over it", etc. I destroyed collections of wetlook pics from newspapers and such, figuring it would just go away if I started thinking about other things. Of course, it didn't, and it won't. It's as much a part of our sexuality as anything else is. You can stop taking pictures if you like, you can stop thinking about it and destroy your wetlook pictures if you like, but I can guarantee that your interest in wetlook will still be there. You can consciously repress it for awhile, but it will still be there and it will surface again. So I guess that's the first thing to be realistic about. Then the question becomes, how do you mediate this to your relationship? There's a natural tendency to make all or nothing decisions in the heat of emotional conflict, but that's seldom the way to go. If you feel like laying low for awhile and taking a hiatus to properly sort things out, by all means, do so. Take all the time you need. But don't try to make any rush decisions about anything. And ask yourself some questions. Have you become a little too obsessive with your wetlook interest without realizing it, to the point that it's affecting your relationship? That's is easy to do if you tend to be passionate about the things you do and your interests, whatever they might be. Is the issue really your interest in wetlook, or could it be something else? Those are just examples, you will think of other questions as you take your time and think about this. The key is to communicate and be open and honest with your partner, and her with you. That's the key to any relationship. Talk it out until you're both clear about where you're at.

Good luck to you, my friend, whatever you decide. And thanks to you both for the great work.   

Great

In reply to Message (5133) In Love And finally : Shall I quit ?

By Eric - evyked@Iname.com zw Wed 06/08/03 05:37:05 GMT

LU and I had another argument about my obsession for girls in wet clothes (both other girls getting wet and my 'permanent incentive' to get LU wet) ; I guess she's right and the problem comes from me. Therefore, this may well be my last post. I will finish off the week though because it would be stupid not take advantage of the heatwave, but then I may well stop thinking about all this, even I will loose a part of myself, but make LU a lot more happy.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]