WetlookPro

Message # 5133.1.1

Subject: In Love Re: Love!!!

Date: Wed 06/08/03 06:30:43 GMT

Name: Watergirl ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Also Eric, It is obvious that you love Little Unicorn very much.
In reply to Message (5133.1) Talking Re: And finally : Shall I quit ?

By Watergirl - ca Wed 06/08/03 06:26:09 GMT

Hi Eric and Little Unicorn,  My husband and I have these discussions as well. Eric if you are like my husband "WAS" and sit for hours obsessing over wet girls and forgetting that you have a beautiful lady at home, then I can fully understand how she feels. Now however we have two computers side by side, and also share hours and hours of wetlook fun together."He doesn't need alot of incentive to get me wet" quite the opposite. sometime he can't keep me under control and gets nervous when people are around!! You guy's are a great couple, and we are sure you will work it out. Life is too short not to enjoy the things you really like.Take care...Good luck...Water girl.
In reply to Message (5133) In Love And finally : Shall I quit ?

By Eric - evyked@Iname.com zw Wed 06/08/03 05:37:05 GMT

LU and I had another argument about my obsession for girls in wet clothes (both other girls getting wet and my 'permanent incentive' to get LU wet) ; I guess she's right and the problem comes from me. Therefore, this may well be my last post. I will finish off the week though because it would be stupid not take advantage of the heatwave, but then I may well stop thinking about all this, even I will loose a part of myself, but make LU a lot more happy.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]