Wetlook-Online

Message # 51316

Subject: Thumbs Up PP BACK! Easy payment methods

Date: Thu 11/08/11 14:51:04 GMT

Name: Liquidladies / InterwetUSA us

Email: waterloggedproductions@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

It's  back   and  for how  long ???Let's  hope a long time.

I  am  talking  about  the hush  hush  word PP///You  know    those evil jaters  of  wetlook  that  think  it is  shameful....   Well  we  have   done  some

configuring  and the  Liquidladies and Interwet websites can now once again use them for payment....You will not see a logo on the order pages of memberships or Pay per Views, but instead an alternate payment link button directing you there and once there...Simple   Just  click on it  and follow the fields.

**Plase note to manually  type in payment for merchandise selected and if ordering PPV's  YOU  MUST be sure in the instruction fields to indicate the Clip number  you want to see and the amount for the clip...Full  download clips are once again available from Liquidladies website.

www.waterloggedproduction.com

Any  questions...just   use our contact  button on the page or mail us at waterlogedproductions@yahoo.com.

Yea  it is back   and  I know  many of you have  asked about it.   Thanks  for  your patience  and enjoy many of the older clips still up  and  a whole lot of new ones that have been added...

Regards:   WK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]