minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 18:15:23 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 51281.1

Subject: None Don't try.... Just be.... Let chance do its thing.. it doesn't need help ;) [nt]

Date: Mon 08/08/11 13:22:16 GMT

Name: Dan us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (51281) Happy Wetlook Success Story, Part 2

By Amf - us Mon 08/08/11 00:00:26 GMT

Two days after the incredible first date I described below, I had my second date with this incredible woman.  She cooked me dinner, and afterwards, we went downtown to a free concert which just happened to be next to a fountain.  She knew we were going to end up in the water, and in fact, she seemed every bit as intent as I was to do so.  She wore a cute little black mini skirt and black t-shirt, and I wore tight jeans and a nice shirt.  We had so much fun, and found it difficult not to cause a scandal because of our affection for each other and our happiness.  She said to me several times, "Isn't this a great night?  Could this night be any better?" I took a picture of us on our first date and again our second date, and we just look ecstatic.  I have found my dream match!!!  It feels like a dream too!  

So . . . because of this, I think I am going to stop visiting here.  I want to stop fantasizing and looking at other wet women and focus instead on real life.  I'm going to  put my energy into making this dream continue to come true.  She's been a good sport about getting wet and even posing for pictures with me.  I have everything I could possibly want!  So, goodbye everyone, and may your own wet dreams come true too!  

This community can be a wonderful resource and very supportive and important.  Thanks again to Nigel for all his work and his excellent stewardship of this phenomenal and important forum!  

Peace!  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.100 seconds to generate ]