WetlookPro

Message # 51262.4

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:A Wetlook Success Story

Date: Sat 06/08/11 08:54:58 GMT

Name: Doug Dress2Splash us

Email: dougdresstwosplash@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

What a VERY inspiring story!     What is your Facebook name?   Mine is "Doug DresstwoSplash".  

"Friend" me there, will you?   I'd like to hear more of how this is working for you.

[[[SPLASH!!!]]]

Doug Dress2Splash

In reply to Message (51262) Thumbs Up A Wetlook Success Story

By Amf - us Sat 06/08/11 01:28:06 GMT

Hi all.  You might have read my posts here before encouraging everyone to be more open and proud of their love for wet clothes.  I've encouraged people to just go for it and get wet in public, because i have had such positive (and only positive) reactions when I've done it (which is often).  I've also encouraged people to be open with their lovers, because in doing so, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.  

But I have never been COMPLETELY open with any of my partners right from the very start before, and I've never been open with my friends--until really, just this year (and I just turned 50!)  But I think now I am, and not only do I have no regrets, it has made my life so much more fun and fulfilling.  

I've been more and more open with friends in the past few years, but this year I've held back less than ever.  My friends have a place on a lake, and I've been swimming there several times with all my clothes on, so now they just expect it.  One evening, during a light rain, I strolled down to the lake in jeans, a long sleeved shirt, and a jacket.  I really wanted to go in the lake, but thought that would finally seem too weird.  But when I came back up to the house, the woman of the house said, "I was expecting you to be all wet.  When you went down there, I thought, 'he's gonna go in in all his clothes, even his jacket this time!'"  I said, "You really expected me to do that?"  And she said yes.  So I went back down and went right in, wearing everything.  She acted like it was the normalest thing, or just my thing.  The invitation/encouragement is what really made me do it!  

I've also become much more open about my love for swimming fully clothed on Facebook, and even commenting about how I like swimming in my clothes and putting up wet pictures of myself.  Did anyone freak out or react negatively?  On the contrary!  Earlier this summer, I got a message from a girl (young, cute, fun) who said she was at someone's house with a pool but had no swimwear (and it's been brutally hot here this summer).  Then she said she thought about me, and how I often posted about how fun it is to swim fully clothed, so she just jumped in, clothes and all.  Then she wrote, "You were right!  It was so much fun!"  We've chatted a lot about it since and talked about jumping in pools together sometime.  

But the grand finale happened last night.  But back up a bit.  20 years or so.  I was married for a long time, and while I shared my interest with my (ex) wife, I did so pretty slowly and carefully, and with quite a bit of fear and embarrassment.  It's not that wetlook is so creepy or disgusting, but it is not very common, so I was embarrassed.  She didn't like it much at first, but eventually got to be a good sport about it, and by the time we divorced, she liked it enough to keep doing it without me.  I've been single now for 4 or 5 years, and I've more open than before, but still a little shy.  Until now.  

I joined an online dating site, and the first time I used it, I included a very casual mention of how I like to do crazy things like jump in fountains fully clothed.  But the last time I used the site, just a couple weeks ago, I just went for it, and put up two or three pictures of myself in soaking wet jeans and long sleeve shirts, and in my profile I just came right out with it and said how I love swimming fully clothed, and what a thrill it is for me.  I described my "ideal first date" as ending with a crazy jump in a fountain and lots of laughter.   I was worried that people would think I was a freak.  But then I thought, if anyone thinks that, I don't need them.  So what do you think happened?  I got negative comments about how weird I was?  Um, no.  

Instead, I got SO many emails, and so many of them commented about how fun I seemed.  Many came right out and suggested that maybe we should go jump in a fountain together.  One woman wrote to say that I looked absolutely "charming" in wet clothes, and we went on to a "wet clothes contest" where we would get wet together to see which of us looked more charming.  But then last night, I had a date that cemented it for me.  She joked as we were exchanging emails about where to go for our first date, saying, "I have a feeling it will involve a fountain."  That really encouraged me.  

So I found a restaurant at a hotel, which, of course, had a swimming pool.  We ate at the patio adjacent to the pool.  Then after the restaurant closed, we sneaked into the pool.  She told me that she wore river sandals because she had a feeling that we would end up all wet.  And sure enough, we went right in, clothes and all!  She wore jeans and a cute black top that showed quite a bit of her sexy cleavage.  I wore tight jeans and a thin, long sleeved dress shirt.  We held each other as we walked down the steps into the water, letting it soak in to our clothes.  And I held her as we sank in up to our shoulders in the warm water.  We kissed and explored each other's bodies, I got out so she could gaze at my soaking wet jeans (with nothing underneath!), and so did she.  We laid on the warm cement in our sopping wet clothes and kissed and laughed. And I pulled out all the stops, telling her how much I loved wet clothes, especially jeans (which she already could tell, obviously), and she was just with me every step of the way, loving the sensation of it, the sight of me all wet, the crazy thrill, the breaking-of-the-rules (we had to climb over the fence!), everything!!!  We never got caught, so we spent what seemed like hours going in and out of the water, indulging in the feeling and the sight of it.  While we kissed and touched in the water, she said to me, more than once, "This is the best first date ever!"  

What do you do with a woman like that?  Spend the rest of your life with her, is what I'm thinking!  She seemed absolutely crazy about me from the very beginning--and I think part of the reason why is that I was so completely 100% open with her.  I was proud of what turned me on, and she loved knowing it and sharing it with me.  And we both have said that was just the first of many many such experiences that she and I will share!  

Okay folks.  The moral of the story?  Don't hide!  Don't be ashamed!  Don't act like you're into something creepy or weird!  Just be who you are, be proud, be fun (isn't that the POINT?) and good things will happen as a result.  If any of you have partners who would freak out about something so harmless, really, why would you want to be with someone so close-minded and judgmental?  

Remember the young woman who jumped in the pool because of my example?  I told her about my amazing date, and here's what she said:  

"See where posting pictures of you being crazy and jumping in fountains gets you? An equally crazy woman willing to jump in with you!"

Happy

I was always very encouraged by reading success stories like this on this forum, so I thought maybe some of you would like to hear mine.  Go for it people!  Be proud!  It's okay!  Really!  You have EVERYTHING to gain!!!!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]