minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 12:25:48 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 51259.1.3

Subject: Exclamation might actually be 2011...

Date: Fri 05/08/11 22:51:28 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

These could indeed be from this year because the other years there are always 4 song girls in the white sweaters and no song girls in the other outfits....in these photos we see only 3 song girls in the white sweaters and 2 others in the more "cheerleader-like" outfits.....I have never seen this particular combination of outfits, so I believe this gallery may be new despite the 2010 date this Flickr album....
In reply to Message (51259.1) None Re:USC Cheerleaders...not quite yet...perfect for Desert Hawk

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Fri 05/08/11 16:42:15 GMT

No....it's not that time quite yet....those pics are misleading cos while the header page says 2011...check the actual date of those photos and they were all shot in July 2010..so those are scenes from last year's events.

FYI this years event will take place in early September, so if anybody lives near Lake Tahoe and wants to film these events, let me know if you need a camera and some funds for travel expenses. I have video footage from 2009 when a friend of mine attended this event,  but he was unable to attend last year so we did nott get any footage last year.

Hey Desert Hawk....this is perfect for you....you can take a trip to Reno and go gambling and then drive up to Tahoe and see wetlook too.....I will even throw in some gambling money for you to play with.

MK

In reply to Message (51259) None USC Cheerleaders

By Some Wet Fool - ex Fri 05/08/11 15:18:15 GMT

It's that time of year again!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28245071@N00/sets/72157627195385773/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]