MyWetloook

Message # 51242

Subject: None New Fall Season shows to monitor, 1 for SUWAM

Date: Wed 03/08/11 16:51:49 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

This is not a full review of the upcoming new Fall Season of new show, just a report on three of them that caught my attention. If you have more info on other shows, add them to this thread. Here are 3 shows...one is a dead certainty for wetlook scenes, one is the ultimate dream for SUWAM and his fans, and the other show is sadly dead and cancelled before it was even aired.

1) The dead certainty for wetlook scenes is the new CHARLIES ANGELS tv series. I know for a fact there are wet clothing swim scenes cos my partner Tracie's husband works in the Miami Film industry as a lighting tecnician and he worked on 3 of the first season episodes when they were shooting them in Miami back in April....and so this series is a definite one to watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk9ATQj94Lk

2) The very interesting series (to me) that appeals to my tastes for "retro" style fashions is the new PAN AM series that is set in the 1960's and is about the lives of Stewardesses...note I said Stewardesses...as they used to be called back then...not as we call them today....as Flight Attendants. This is my kind of show....using 1960's retro fashions....I am sure SUWAM and his fans will want to see this series....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFPxyTEcJXU

We need more retro series like this, cos it always makes me laugh when you see a credit in modern films or tv shows like "Lost" for "costume designer".....and you scratch your head and say "what....all they wore were pants and grubby  t shirt". One of the most hilarious film credits I saw was in the Chuck Norris war film seires "Missing in Action"...where it gave a credit to his hairstylist....uhhh....his hair was wet and muddy for the entire film....can I get a job in Hollywood to do hair like that !!!

3) Finally, the long awaited new WONDER WOMAN series that was in the works for 7 years....was shot this past April...and NBC have cancelled it after seeing the pilot episode....so it will never air. However, if you go to the various Rapidshare and tv file sharing forums, somebody has leaked the 44 minute pilot show and uploaded it to the net, so you can download if it you want to see it. I checked it out and there were no wet scenes...but the final 15 miniutes is a very sexy catfight with Wonder Woman in a very skimpy new costume.  This is sad that NBC already cancelled it....cos they did the same thing to the AQUAMAN tv series in 2006....they shot the pilot but never aired it.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.007 seconds to generate ]