MyWetloook

Message # 5124.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Minx Movies - Visa and Mastercard

Date: Thu 07/08/03 12:06:02 GMT

Name: crazygirlsbrian ar

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I should say, DON'T be deceived by any reference to the $750 fee to accept Visa with ibill.

THAT is for US customers who come under VISA USA.

In Europe you don't

In reply to Message (5124.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Minx Movies - Visa and Mastercard

By Anonymous - ar Thu 07/08/03 11:46:48 GMT

So THAT's what happened at multicards.  NICE of them not to tell anyone.  Anyone fancy a class action lawsuit for negligence?  They STILL haven't replied to me.

For a temporary measure I signed up with www.ikobo.com

They work in a similar way to paypal, as a merchant you can take credit cards directly online.  But you take money out by a ATM card they send to you.

To get me up and running FAST they even telephoned me from the states!  I was able to accept cards within a few hours.

If you sign up with them, please say brigrove affiliate id=CD685 sent you!

There ARE limitations and for me it is a stop-gap measure.

I am getting organised with ibill, who charge more but seem to be efficient.  I will let you know how that goes.

In reply to Message (5124.1) Hello Re: Minx Movies - Visa and Mastercard

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Wed 06/08/03 05:22:12 GMT

Hi Nigel...

I think Brian of Crazy Girls uses Multicards too....he can probably give some feedback on what his plans are.

Paypal is no longer an option...even if you try using it covertly...their investigation department STILL tracks you down and then suspends your paypal account. This has already happened to Lenny (whom you know makes pie videos with us) and his account go frozen...and they have also frozen my account at Paypal this week too. Despite my taking off all my paypal buttons 3 months ago and using alternate payment systems for the last few months...so I already stopped using paypal 2 months ago for adult related videos...and just kept a link on another site for my g rated videos only...that still did no good...they have still shut down my account this week....claiming that I am an "inappropriate business"

so it seems if you are in any way connected with the adult video business...you STILL cannot use paypal...even for non adult related items...you are still going to be blacklisted and eventually shut down.

All I can suggest you do is....if you use paypal discretely or covertly...just make sure you transfer all funds out the same day to your bank account...cos once they freeze your account, they will not release your balance for 180 days...thats currently the position that Lenny and I are in.

Luckily, I was already aware that they were monitoring my account....so I had less than $100 in it when they finally shut me down this week.

Brian probably has some comments to make about the multicards situation...

I am all ears if anybody has any "good" suggestions for online merchant credit card services...i.e. a service that only charges you the average rate the normal merchants pay...i.e. 2.5 to 3%...because all the credit card merchant service providers I have checked... either BAN adult companies entirely...or DISCRIMINATE against you by classifying adult videos as "a high risk business"...which is a euphamism for saying..."lay back and open your legs....I want to rape you and charge you 9 to 15% for each transaction"....which I refuse to sign up for.

So...as an interim measure...I am recommending that all my customers use the YAHOO PAYDIRECT system...it works exactly the same way as Paypal does...and they do not discriminate against adult entertainment companies. I also use Moneybookers (thanks to Brian for suggesting that) and Citibank's C2IT online service too.

This is the kind of issue we producers should all be discussing on the producers egroups forum...i.e. how we can best provide online payment services to our clients.

Thus far...most merchant account services are a total rip off to the small time merchant like us.

regards

Mark

In reply to Message (5124) Angry Minx Movies - Visa and Mastercard

By Nigel - nigel@wetlook.com gb Tue 05/08/03 23:54:09 GMT

I have just discovered that Multicards.com have stopped processing Visa and Mastercard orders for adult websites.  This is without any warning, and I only discovered it when several frustrated customers emailed me !

While we are trying to sort this out, if you want to order using these cards, then use the order form at www.wetlook.com/norder.htm to calculate the US Dollar ($) price, then use PayPal to send the money, stating the tapes you want to my PayPal account: nigel@wetlook.com

If you do not have a PayPal account ( thourourly recommended), then you will have to find a 'pen' (and old fashioned, non-electronic writing device) and write a cheque/check.  Hopefully Multicards will resolve this quickly, if not we will be looking for an alternative credit card processor, any recomendations accepted.

Nigel

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.046 seconds to generate ]