MyWetloook

Message # 51231.1.1

Subject: None Re:Noodling!

Date: Tue 02/08/11 11:13:36 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
1) That JG Wentworth ad plays about 5 times per hour on 40 different cable channels in my area. The thing that strikes me about those ads (and there are several of them) are that 10 seconds ads are pretty expensive to get broadcast, and these ads are up to a minute long....and it costs tens of millions of dollars per month to run such long ads on mainstream cable network, and those ads are very big big budget high end production numbers....just like the Geico ads.....i.e. they cost 1-5 million to make the ad and at least 10-20 million per month to get it running constantly on many channels.....so JG Wentworth must have a huge budget of around 100 million per year for these ads. So...what does that tell you about a law firm who claims to be helping you by giving you upfront cash to buy your structured settlement....and they can afford to spend up to 100 million a year to promote their ads......what it means is this.....they are making huge profits by buying your structured settlement for merely a few pennies on the dollar....i.e. you get injured and you win a 1 million lawsuit, but you are only gonna get paid a stipend over several years....but JG Wentworth offers you upfront cash to buy your settlement from you......and if they are making that much money in order to pay for all these big budget ads that air numerous times on numerous channels every day....it means they are only gonna offer you no more than 10 cents on the dollar for your settlement.....i.e. you will be lucky if they give you 100 grand in order to buy your 1 million dollar settlment.....so basically this is a huge rip off.

2) I have mixed feelings about those "noodling" events....cos my feeling is that if you need to hunt animals for food to eat, that is fine....but if you are just catching animals for your own entertainment and fun....that is tantamount to animal abuse as far as I am concerned.....so...I would rather see an episode of America's Next Top Model...where they throw a bunch of models into the pool and then send some toothless guys from Apalachia to jump into the pool and stick their arms down the girls throats to pull them out of the pool....and then see how the girls like being treated that way....ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (51231.1) Read This Noodling!

By Soggybottom - us Tue 02/08/11 06:26:23 GMT

They call that hand fishing "noodling". I wouldn't do it but some folks love it.

They had one of those reality shows recently where they took a few women out noodling. I didn't see much so it wasn't spectacular. But, there have been a few youtubes on this forum with women in long jeans and white t shirts noodling and flipping fish out of a muddy hole by hand. Those were very long videos and excellent wetlook.

I did see one of those videos where guides took women from the parking lot into the river and showed them how to fish. That one was eyepopping. Great.

So these shows should be good.

In reply to Message (51231) None DVR aler

By Corsair - uu Mon 01/08/11 22:46:08 GMT

A couple of alerts.  One is for JG Wentworth ads that I've seen on Fox News channel. The one ad has a woman in her basement bailing thigh deep water, pants soaked.  Not spectacular, but someone might like it.

The other is for a new show on Animal Planet called Hillbilly Handfishing, i.e. catching catfish barehanded.  So lots of women in clothes (probably tshirts and shorts most of the time) neck deep in the water grabbing fish. Any good?  I don't know, but someone might like it.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]