WetlookPro

Message # 5118.5.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Wedding dresses underwater

Date: Wed 06/08/03 01:50:00 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

...and get this....I deal with many underwater fans...and many of them are not really "underwater" fans at all...i.e. the "water" aspect is not what turns them on...water has no meaning to them. Their particular fetish is something you folks have probably never heard of...i.e. their fetish is all about "zero gravity"...i.e. they like to see women "floating" in air....and seeing as no producer can afford to send models up in the space shuttle and shoot in outer space (which is what these folks really want to see..i.e. girls suspended in mid air), the only way to achieve the look of a floating woman is to drop her into water instead (the same way NASA train their astronauts). Water has no meaning to them...it is the floating aspect that turns them on.

Just thought you might find that little tidbit amusing....if you think your fetish is strange...imagine what it must be like to be a zero gravity fetishist...cos at least we can easily dunk our wives or girlfriends in the pool or bath tub....but zero gravity fetishists cannot book a seat on the space shuttle...all they can do to see women floating on air is go see the next stage production of "Peter Pan"...ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (5118.5) Wow Re: Wedding dresses underwater

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Tue 05/08/03 14:50:58 GMT

Beautiful photography... stunning... Great

I think there is no better sight than a pretty woman, dressed in fine clothes and suspended in water!

In reply to Message (5118) Hello Wedding dresses underwater

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Tue 05/08/03 05:23:13 GMT

Website: http://www.aquafan.com/discuss/messages/3/47723.html?TuesdayAugust520031141am

Not really wetlook (no topside shots) but this is the kind of thing we like to shoot in our underwater video series...i.e. dresses underwater. Some other wetlook producers do nice uw shots too...e.g. Wet Kahuna, Nigel etc.

When I do uw shoots...I always have 2 simultaneous cameras going...i.e. one from uw and one topside camera too...cos it makes for a nicer scene when you integrate the 2 angles together.

mk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]