minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 21:24:27 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 51152

Subject: None No more wetlook on french price is right... for now.

Date: Fri 29/07/11 15:31:06 GMT

Name: Newwet fr

Email: sharpshooter7704@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well, sad news guys: today it was the last show aired for this season, and the show will come back in september, but i don't think there's going to be a lot of wetlook action as this summer (let's still hope for it!).

I was really dissapointed because today there was a tombe a l'eau game, and among the contestant's friends on the wooden boards above the pool, there was 4 girls out of the 5 people nedded for the game, one in a dark dress with leggings, two with tight jeans and one with white pants, and they replaced them just before the game beginned with the girls of the show, but with swimsuits. Totally lame! That would have been a great goodbye present :(

Anyway i wanted to thank all of you guys who saved the videos and posted them on the wambank.

I'd still like to have the white dress video from the 22nd of june, if you have it e-mail me at sharpshooter7704@gmail.com , we can have a trade arrangement ;)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]