MyWetloook

Message # 51125.2.2.1.1

Subject: None Re:Bristol Fountains

Date: Wed 27/07/11 23:21:28 GMT

Name: guitarguy us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Flaviu is an amazing salesperson. In one of his videos, he is answering objections from a pretty girl in business attire, who just finished a job interview. She's asking if the sea will be too cold, Flaviu responds, (paraphrased from what I remember) "We heated an entire section for you.. of course it will be cold, but it's a nice warm sunny day!" How could she object since now her question seemed silly?... he's a genius!
In reply to Message (51125.2.2.1) None Re:Bristol Fountains

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Wed 27/07/11 15:03:50 GMT

To elaborate on what you said....

> Is there no one in the Bristol area who could be persuaded to go there on weekends and film some new candid footage

If there is anybody living in the Bristol area who wishes to do this, email me and I will sponsor you and buy you an HD camera and pay for your travel expenses and labor time, and provide you will total access to download the candidwetlook videos we get in from Russia and other places.......but....

....filming such events requires a lot more talent than mere camera skills, and requires something extra, cos this is not the same as filming candid wetlook fountain scenes in Moscow. Filming candid wetlook events in Moscow is actually a lot easier, cos all you need to do is bring your camera and some sandwiches and a beer, and sit on the wall overlooking the fountains and film "passively" from a distance.....you do not have to "create" situations....you just sit there and film whatever happens to happen. Leon's At the Fountains series was a truly unique series cos this was definitely not filmed in a "passive" style, and was actually an "interactive" series where Leon actually engaged in direct conversations with the girls, like a street reporter, and then he used his charisma and personality to persuade the girls to play in the fountains with him, so this is something that few people except Leon and Flaviu can do. Putting it bluntly, you can't persuade the girls to play in the fountains if you are twice their age (as I am)...cos then you will come off looking like a stalker or a weirdo who is harrassing girls at the fountains. You need to be able to relate to the girls and be in their same age group (i.e. under 30 years old) and have a charismatic personality to be a street interviewer.....i.e. like Jeremy Beadle's old tv show in the UK.

So....to be honest.....none of those scenes at the Bristol fountains would have happened....if it were not for the magic "ingredient".....i.e. Leon's personality and his ability to "make stuff happen".

As I said....the wetlook fountains scenes in Moscow are a totally different thing, cos there it happens automatically and all you have to do is passively sit on a wall and drink a beer and capture whatever happens on your camera. The Bristol fountains scenes were a new kind of wetlook that Leon basically invented....i.e. "interactive wetlook" where you engage in conversations with the general public and use your powers of persuasion to make things happen.

Leon was very creative and would also use other techniques to make stuff happen.......i.e. he would buy loads of bottles of Fairy Liquid washing liquid and dump that into the fountains in order to create the bubbles in those fountains.....so he prepped those fountains in advance so that when the girls were leaving the night club across the street, they would see the bubbles in the fountains and feel inclined to play with them (it also helps that when people are leaving a night club they tend to have a fair amount of alcohol inside them and so they have no inhibitions about playing like a 5 year old when they see some bubbles in the fountain).

So...in Moscow....all you need to do is show up and sit on a wall and capture stuff that happens automatically.....and if you are middle aged or look like Charles Manson....it does not matter...cos you can film from a distance. But in Bristol, you have to "interact" with the girls in order to make stuff happen.....so aside from camera gear...you need to be under 30 or look like Brad Pitt in order for the girls to relate to you....cos you need to have some charismatic charms in order to get the girls to play with you in the fountains as Leon used to do.

Anyway.....if anybody lives in Bristol and is young and good looking and has good social skills.....let me know...and I will get you a camera and cover your travel expenses.  If you are middle aged and overweight as I am.....don't try harrassing girls in the street....cos they will probably call the cops on you...ha ha.....you are better off going to Moscow or Thailand to film candid wetlook instead.

MK

In reply to Message (51125.2.2) None Re:Bristol Fountains

By FountainFrolic - us Wed 27/07/11 09:11:59 GMT

Lisa,

I most definitely understand the time & distance issues for you and Leon, so will understand if we don't see any more of those videos.  Just have to say though, that those old fountain videos are, in my opinion, some of the best wetlook ever.  You guys shoot absolutely wonderful posed/modelled wetlook, so this is not to take anything at all away from your efforts there.  But watching all the different gals getting willingly and playfully soaked in their fancy clubbing attire (and often shoes) which they likely had no plans to soak when they got dressed - made it the best!  Candid wetlook of nicely dressed women playfully and willingly getting wet and enjoying it thoroughly - will always be the best.  But again - I do understand the time & distance constraints.

MK - I know you have "correspondents" throughout Russia/Ukraine and probably other places whom you equip with modern video equipment to capture the candid fountain wetlook.  Is there no one in the Bristol area who could be persuaded to go there on weekends and film some new candid footage?

-FF-

In reply to Message (51125.2) None Re:Bristol Fountains

By LisaMoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com gb Wed 27/07/11 05:21:18 GMT

Again its a timing issue :(

It takes many hours of just sitting around to get good candid wetlook material and we don't live in Bristol anymore so its not as easy.

In reply to Message (51125) Pulsing Bristol Fountains

By Bruno - uu Wed 27/07/11 04:23:42 GMT

I would also like to see new material from those "Leons Fountain" videos. I am still dieing for those scenes.

Leon do me (us) the favour to go on with that excellent work from the past!

Bruno

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.040 seconds to generate ]