Wetlook-Online

Message # 51125.1.1

Subject: None FYI...Leon's classic era fountains videos

Date: Wed 27/07/11 08:23:45 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

FYI, as Lisa said, Leon and Lisa are no longer living in Bristol so it is doubtful that they will ever be able to continue with that series again, because now they live extremely busy lives travelling all over the country with their MostWet night club events. You have a point about the difficulty of shooting video in low light conditions. When Leon's "At the Fountains" series was made back in 2002 and 2003. In those days Leon did not have the HD digital cameras that he uses today, and had to use old style analog Hi-8 camcorders, which tended to produce rather dark and grainy looking videos where it was hard to see the wetlook imagery very clearly.

However, since 2002, not only have camcorders improved a lot, now we are able to do things that we could not easily do back in 2002....i.e. using digital video editing tools to brighten, sharpen, and enhance old videos.....and so with Leon's blessing earlier this year I started to project to re-master his old "At the Fountains" series and to use digital softwares to brighten all these dark scenes and use color correction tools to sharpen them and to eliminate the "grain" in these old videos, so I have now started to digitally re-master this classic series and brighten the scenes by 30% and to elminate the grain, and to make fresh new 1hr online download files of this series so this series can now be enjoyed in a 30% brighter and clearer version than has been seen in the past.

So far I have complete the restoration of 4 x 1hr files of this series and I uploaded them here.....see records

70-0469

70-0457

70-0438

70-0437

http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=candidwetlook.com

I have about 30 more hours of this series that I still need to work on cleaning up, restoring and enhancing, and I will upload those in future months this year.

MK

In reply to Message (51125.1) Dancing Re:Bristol Fountains

By Bruno - uu Wed 27/07/11 04:26:36 GMT

Forgot to addthat with newer cameras even better low-light material could be shot .....
In reply to Message (51125) Pulsing Bristol Fountains

By Bruno - uu Wed 27/07/11 04:23:42 GMT

I would also like to see new material from those "Leons Fountain" videos. I am still dieing for those scenes.

Leon do me (us) the favour to go on with that excellent work from the past!

Bruno

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]