WetlookPro

Message # 51116.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Second Life

Date: Wed 27/07/11 00:11:13 GMT

Name: tk de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Second Life is not a very good place for "liquid life". I am a member of sl, do know some nice places for wet-look in sl and do some wetlook in sl. Unfortunately i am not able, to create nice clothes and places. So it is difficult for me. Maybe someone here in this forum is a member in sl, that can create nice wet-clohtes and nice places for doing some wetlook in sl? Write me, if it is so....
In reply to Message (51116.1.1) None Re:Second Life

By Soggybottom - us Tue 26/07/11 20:37:54 GMT

I notice that it changes often. I had a few Wet dance clubs, one underwater dance club and a few erotic islands. Now I try to visit them and either end up in a desert or just can't transport. Everything changes. Recently (a few weeks ago) someone posted some great wetlook clothes and some interesting "couples" poses in pools and hot tubs. They looked like they might be Second Life based avatars.

A few years ago I met some "women" in there who seemed to like wetlook. (never know if they are women or some fat old man). It is all fantasy anyway. Had some interesting times in there but it wore kind of thin after a while.

In reply to Message (51116.1) None Re:Second Life

By Yolanda - lu Tue 26/07/11 11:07:02 GMT

Come inworld, try "search" and see for yourself hehehehe.

Remember that in SL, everything you see depends on the quality of the textures used, the scripts used, but also and not in the least the quality of your computer graphics card. As far as I know, GIMA still sells wetlook clothes (sets that go from dry to wet... but your avatar has got to change into the "wet" set) and on some occasions I encountered some other "wet clothes" (i.e. textures that looked like wet). There used to be a real wetlook club some years ago, don't remember the name but that seems to have disappeared. Everything in SL has the tendency to change very fast and very often...

In reply to Message (51116) Question Second Life

By Soggybottom - us Tue 26/07/11 05:13:19 GMT

I have seen some examples of wet avatars that look like they might be Second Life. Where do they hang out on SL? Is there a site they populate? I haven't used SL for almost two years and kind of get behind. Are there any wetlook sites on SL?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]