MyWetloook

Message # 511.4

Subject: Hello Re: wetlook establishment

Date: Tue 15/10/02 19:09:16 GMT

Name: klm4748 uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I'd LOVE to just go to the wet parties and join them-- but so often they seem to be only reachable by car! Or I'm away from Germany for a while, and then when I'm back and able to check the listing, there's a great opportunity that's so soon I can't find a place to stay over night. It's as if there's a conspiracy on the part of the Universe (in the form of Murphy's Law, oft mentioned here) that I must not be allowed to go to one.

Still I am definitely glad Nasse Klamotten exists. It would be great to know just what factor keeps people posting to it that America and the UK don't have. And it's also nice to be able to cross the pond froom time to time, since it's hard just keeping a pool from freezing solid in Wyoming... Happy

In reply to Message (511) Idea wetlook establishment

By Robbi - robbi@nasse-klamotten.de de Tue 15/10/02 09:58:34 GMT

A lot of guys are sitting at their screens and wait for new candid pictures to be released. But – why don’t you just go to the wet parties and join them?

NASSE KLAMOTTEN is a magazine, that is not focused on pictures and stuff – what we are doing, is to provide wetlookers with all kinda informations they need to take part on wet events where ever they live.

We organize parties, rent hotel pools, organize journeys to Ibiza, Mallorca, or Florida – we rent holiday houses with pools, we have a chat, a forum, a pin board, an event list an much more.

The event list is the main part of the magazine. The list is featuring more than 1000 wet parties a year. Most of them in Germany,  and Switzerland and Austria aswell.

And we only release parties, we know, that they are worth it – there suppose to be much more parties, we don’t even list.

So – why don’t some people in the UK or France or the USA stick together and do what we do?

You need a good team. You need to create a kinda information network. You need connections to agencies, discos, papers and magazines.

My question is not: “Where is a pool party tonight?” – my question is: “Wich one to chose this week-end.”

I am sure: There are 1000 wet parties in the UK, aswell, but there is no one to tell the others.

Why don’t you stick together, make a good team and provide the wet people of your country with the informations they need.

NASSE KLAMOTTEN is not a fetish magazine – it is not gay and not straight. It is just a communication plattform for people who like to get wet or like to join other people getting wet.

So, why do you wait for others to give picture links when you better could join the wet parties? Do you know, that in your country might be parties with up to 200 clothed people in a pool or even 3000 people in the foam – and nobody told you?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]