WetlookPro

Message # 51097.1.1

Subject: None Re:You're not the first to post this. See thread 51026 below

Date: Mon 25/07/11 18:40:57 GMT

Name: 1wamnut us

Email: tim_gipe@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
How wonderfully stated AMF. It couldn't have been stated more beautifully. Thank you.
In reply to Message (51097.1) Info You're not the first to post this. See thread 51026 below

By Amf - us Mon 25/07/11 01:09:54 GMT

This has already been posted, to very positive reception here.  But let's not make too much about the guy's disability.  A guy in a wheelchair is still a guy and much much more than just his disability, and a girl who loves a guy in a wheelchair is a still a girl, a girl with a big heart sure, but not because she loves a handicapped guy, but because she just loves THIS man so much.  They are people, and their spirits and their love is what counts.  So not only is there not anything bad about posting this, but it's one of the best wetlook videos I've ever seen.  It's so pure, and done for all the right reasons.  
In reply to Message (51097) Video Even handycaps like wetlook & participating

By WK - us Sun 24/07/11 21:04:01 GMT

Website: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kXKYbGeq4A&feature=related

and I thought I had seen it all....Until  july 2, 2011   ...The fellow in the wheelchair must truely be a paralyzed from waist

down, because for 9 min, there is no movement,  but he  sure does intise the girl to get soaked in jeans and sit on his lap for 9 minutes....A very different wetlook video....I  hope you like  and do not think  bad of me for posting...(WK)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kXKYbGeq4A&feature=related

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]