Wetlook-Online

Message # 5109.1.1

Subject: Info Re: Re: Hello, and a question

Date: Tue 05/08/03 08:06:00 GMT

Name: charlie gb

Email: charliegetswet@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
yeah, i would agree with michael, I used to enjoy getting my clothes wet when I was a kid, long before there was any kind of sexual thought to it, so would suggest it's been with me my whole life!
In reply to Message (5109.1) Hello Re: Hello, and a question

By Michael - ca Mon 04/08/03 09:24:36 GMT

Hi, and thanks for posting. I am certainly no expert on this subject but since you asked, here is my input.....

I believe that most of what each of us are is a combination of what we inherited (in the genes, as opposed to jeans!) and what we acquire along life's path. So I reckon that enjoyment of wetlook may well also be a combination of the two. Personally, I remember liking wetlook as a child, so there is certainly an innate component in my view. But I also believe that positive experiences can also contribute to one's enjoyment of anything, wetlook incuded.

However, the question you raise in your note is a very valid one. Is enjoyment of wetlook "primarily" something one is pre-disposed to as opposed to an acquired "like"? If I had to take a stand, I would quess that the pre-disposition is more than 50% of the equation.

What to others think...........??????

In reply to Message (5109) Hello Hello, and a question

By percussiveness - us Mon 04/08/03 08:58:18 GMT

Hello, all.  This is my first message here, although I have been around for a while.  I was always one of those "lurkers", but I figured I might as well join the club and make myself known.  I just have a question for all of you, one I've been wondering about, and I apologize if this has been here before.  Do you think that the enjoyment of getting wet is something that can be learned, or are we just born with it?  Often, you see stories with things like "I have enjoyed wetlook for as long as I can remember", but rarely, or so it seems, does one just suddenly start up.  I'm just looking for a little insight here.

Have a nice day!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]