Wetlook-Online

Message # 51073.2.3

Subject: None Re:Our thoughts are with Norway, but please calm down

Date: Tue 26/07/11 12:38:53 GMT

Name: wetinwisc us

Email: cheesehead1965@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Did you ever consider that WetCasual might have lost a relative or close friend in this terrorist attack?  If he did, he had the right to be angry and curse.  Also, people who are offended by the Seven Dirty Words probably shouldn't be on this forum.  As Nigel wrote in the introduction, this is an open forum for OPEN-MINDED people.
In reply to Message (51073.2) Sad Our thoughts are with Norway, but please calm down

By plonss - nl Sat 23/07/11 09:18:21 GMT

These days we surely all are with the Norwegian people, and sympathize with you, but please do not insult or threaten us for things we would never consider to do....

Personally, I found your suggestions unpleasant and unnecessary. Like you I am for years around in this forum, and I believe that the large large majority of us are decent and well-thinking people, so need for such worries.

In reply to Message (51073) Angry In light of yesterday's events here in Norway..

By WetCasual - wetcasual@yahoo.com no Sat 23/07/11 01:01:49 GMT

To anyone that might even be CONSIDERING linking to photos of clothed people swimming away from the desperado (I know there are at least a couple on various news sites) - DON'T EVEN FUCKING THINK OF IT.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]