WetlookPro

Message # 51073.2.2.1.1

Subject: Info = 1wamnut [nt]

Date: Sun 24/07/11 23:28:28 GMT

Name: plonss nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (51073.2.2.1) Info to 24gd9

By plonss - nl Sun 24/07/11 23:27:24 GMT

With respect, but I my post was not about the horrible incident, but about WetCasual suggesting that we would post here pictures of the incident....
In reply to Message (51073.2.2) None Re:Our thoughts are with Norway, but please calm down

By 1wamnut - tim_gipe@yahoo.com us Sun 24/07/11 02:01:16 GMT

Gentleman, I normally don't respond to these things twice, but this time I have to disagree with you that are stating "calm down". The shooting suspect stated that what he did "had to be done"... How in the hell can someone be calm when the police have said "the suspect is very demanding"... WTF!!!  How would any of you like to tell the victim's families to "calm down" after reading such BS?!  Why does this suspect even have one single right to be "very demanding"? I can't believe what this world is coming to. Let's all just look the other way and it will go away? Have all of us been so saturated (no pun intended) with violent acts that we all are just saying to ourselves "oh well, it's tragic but we must move on"? I for one would love to take the suspect and put him in front of all of the victim's families and have him stoned or beaten death !!! We need to be angry over this! We need to have our liberal gov'ts tighten the reins on killers and rapists, etc.  I do understand that your "calm down" comment was directed toward the posting of possible material from the event, but I still believe we all have a right to vent our anger and our frustrations. Again, no disrespect to any of you. Just a horribly sad situation... God help all of us.
In reply to Message (51073.2) Sad Our thoughts are with Norway, but please calm down

By plonss - nl Sat 23/07/11 09:18:21 GMT

These days we surely all are with the Norwegian people, and sympathize with you, but please do not insult or threaten us for things we would never consider to do....

Personally, I found your suggestions unpleasant and unnecessary. Like you I am for years around in this forum, and I believe that the large large majority of us are decent and well-thinking people, so need for such worries.

In reply to Message (51073) Angry In light of yesterday's events here in Norway..

By WetCasual - wetcasual@yahoo.com no Sat 23/07/11 01:01:49 GMT

To anyone that might even be CONSIDERING linking to photos of clothed people swimming away from the desperado (I know there are at least a couple on various news sites) - DON'T EVEN FUCKING THINK OF IT.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]