minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 01:11:09 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 51073.1.1

Subject: None Re:In light of yesterday's events here in Norway..

Date: Sun 24/07/11 12:03:55 GMT

Name: FountainFrolic us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
May God be with the people of Norway, and especially for the slain and their families and loved ones.  What a heinous, horrible act this was.

Having said that (with total sincerity), I have to ask...   Wamnut, you said "We need to rid the world of these people by enacting laws that dissuade these kind of vengeful acts!!"  Just what kind of laws do you have in mind?  This is already mass capital murder, and the deranged individual responsible will stand trial those charges among many others.  What further laws would you suggest?

In reply to Message (51073.1) None Re:In light of yesterday's events here in Norway..

By 1wamnut - tim_gipe@yahoo.com us Sat 23/07/11 07:46:41 GMT

Exclamation  I second that!! Anyone who dares to try and post something of that nature on this web site should be banned for life from it!!  I'm a veteran of the Iraqi war, and to hear of this tragedy of innocent lives being taken for no apparent reason other than to terrorize such a peaceful neutral country as Norway is simply appalling. I was sick to my stomach....  Why on Earth are we, the majority, the peacefull and loving people that God (whoever your God may be) wants us to be, are putting up with this bullshit!! We need to take every one of these cowardly bastards and have the victims family's decide their fate!! I am so sick and tired of the extremists terrorizing the world while our gov'ts sit idlely by and envokes the "politically correct" action! We need to rid the world of these people by enacting laws that dissuade these kind of vengeful acts!! May God Bless the people and the country of Norway. Sad
In reply to Message (51073) Angry In light of yesterday's events here in Norway..

By WetCasual - wetcasual@yahoo.com no Sat 23/07/11 01:01:49 GMT

To anyone that might even be CONSIDERING linking to photos of clothed people swimming away from the desperado (I know there are at least a couple on various news sites) - DON'T EVEN FUCKING THINK OF IT.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]