minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 05:26:12 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 51059.1.1.2

Subject: Info Re:And not one fountain in the whole country to photograph wetlook too!

Date: Fri 22/07/11 09:52:39 GMT

Name: WK us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hey to all....   I  have a special place I  shoot  candid stuff every year, but this  year  the errogant police force in the little  city harrassed me to no end  ...All because some redneck guy called me a pervert while filming  and I went off on him  and  then he told the cops....Well...we  know  filming  fully clothed wetlook adults  and I mean only adults in public is legal,  but still this  Nazi Patrol had nothing better to do....They took my  media cards and held them captive  and I had good  pics and video on them..I will now  have to see when I get them back if they did not erase them,   but  never the less...from now on  Baby  Girl will have to go there and do the video for us as they never bother  women doing photos...only  middle age males..

What a prejudice country  against the poor  white man...But  anyhow  we have lots  more  of  staged models coming up this year  and  hopes  of  more  candid  stuff  from the eastern part of the USA..

Regards to all...WK  @  waterloggedproductions.com

In reply to Message (51059.1.1) None Re:And not one fountain in the whole country to photograph wetlook too!

By Scott - scottbrochert@sbcglobal.net us Fri 22/07/11 05:16:53 GMT

If memory serves, there's a reason for that.  A while back, 2 girls from Canada were visitng New York (I think), the day was hot, and they hopped into a fountain fully clothed just to take an innocent swim.  Someone notified the police and the two girls were arrested and held at the station for a couple hours.  They had to pay a fine and then were released.

America.  The land of the "free."

In reply to Message (51059.1) Sad And not one fountain in the whole country to photograph wetlook too! [nt]

By wetwhiteandblue - us Thu 21/07/11 19:36:19 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (51059) None Heatwave USA

By Anonymous - us Thu 21/07/11 18:59:41 GMT

Come on half the country is in a heatwave and not one news reporter is getting wet?  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]