minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 16/04/24 16:28:46 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 51057

Subject: Pictures New girl on Wetlookhunter.com and new update on wetinjeans.com html

Date: Thu 21/07/11 12:31:44 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM eu

Email: webmaster@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hello guys,
the new wetlook updates on EuroWAM.net are coming from WetlookHunter.com and WetinJeans.com
We have selected a few pictures for you below, but there are more on the site.
Don't forget...
For every 30$ spent on the download store, we offer a free update... ANY UPDATE you choose.

And you don't have to order the 30$ worth of updates with one checkout.
The sum of all your orders have to be 30$ in one month on the same site.
Click HERE to read more.

Join the WAMclub and get 60% discount on any of the
1800+ updates on EuroWAM.net

The new updates on

Download Store
Free Preview
HDVWetInJeans
Kata have another casual outfit to soak into the kiddy pool... and we could not miss the chance to tape it for you.
Free Preview
HDVWetlookHunter
The meeting with Ildiko was double hot. The 22 years old Hungarian girl was just as hot as the weathe.
I dunno what was more convincing for Ildiko to get into the pool fully clothed, me or the weather? BUT that is not even important at this moment... the important part is that she was not so hard to be convinced to come with me... which is suggests that she did it simply because she enjoyed the idea itself and situations like this (when the girl come with me and get wet without a monetary reason is when you can expect a really nice production because obviously she enjoys to be filmed...
I was a bit lucky too that day cos she was convinced that we are from some TV crew :) and so it was not so hard to get her to stop and start a conversation... After that everything was piece of cake ;)
Enjoy!

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/
Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Archive Section
Free Preview
HDVWetInJeans
The showers in the balcony here have a nice story behind them. We noticed that a neighbor of the mansion we rented is pretty curious about what we do, and because the fence was pretty high, he had a hard time watching the girls. So we gave him a proper wetlook show soaking a few models in the balcony where he could totally enjoy the view.
Free Preview
HDVWetInJeans
Who knows how many pair of jeans have our beautiful Anna in her clothes? BUT as long as she jeans that was not soaked, we will keep shooting jeans scenes with her... Enjoy a new update on the sea side.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/archive.php
Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Banner

Custom Videos

Enjoy!
[EuroWAM TEAM].

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]