minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 13:13:55 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 51017.3.1.3.1

Subject: None Re:Aqua Jogging - Water way to get fit!

Date: Tue 19/07/11 08:07:48 GMT

Name: Finder uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I belive this is the tights:

http://www.shopadidas.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11343836&page=2&cp=3748172.3769878.3748175.3748276.2039727.2039730.2020262&cid=O23941&shopGroup=R

And top:

http://www.shopadidas.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3970634&cp=3748172.3769878.3748175.3748276.2039727.2039731.2097628&cid=P92706&shopGroup=O

And It Is Awesome. More like this, I just love it.

In reply to Message (51017.3.1.3) Read This Re:Aqua Jogging - Water way to get fit!

By Lucy - lucy_w_butcher@yahoo.com.au gb Tue 19/07/11 02:40:18 GMT

I have to disagree with MK apart from the shoes, which are special shoes for running in a pool.

That is normal running kit and the brand is Adidas.  I have gear just like that.

I regularly attend aqua aerobics in the pool at my local sports centre, and whilst the older women tend to wear swimming costumes, those in their 20s and 30s normally wear kit similar to that in the photo.  The 30 minutes of aqua aerobics follows straight on from 30 minutes pilates, and I wear the same gear for both.

Normal running gear is much cheaper to buy than “aqua wear”, which seems to be worn mainly by instructors or fitness fanatics who spend long periods of time in the water.

In reply to Message (51017.3.1) Oooh Re:Aqua Jogging - Water way to get fit!

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Mon 18/07/11 16:49:28 GMT

I hate to burst the illusion here....but this is not "normal" running gear. Those are not normal sneakers but special "aqua jogger" sneakers that are especially made for wearing in water. Likewise the top and leggings are probably specially made "aqua wear" too...just like the shirts that surfers wear are not normal t shirts but aqua shirts made of material that especially made to wear in water.There are dozens of websites that sell specially made "water workout" shirts and leggings and sneakers.....so it is kinda like the specially made "burkhini" swimsuits that are made for modesty conscious muslim bathers.

Water workout fashions are is not much different to the material they use for making swimsuits and surfers apparel. The litmus test to see if this is really "normal" clothing versus especially made "water wear" fabric...would be this...

- does the fabric cling when wet

- does the fabric go see thru when wet

- does the fabric change color and go darker as it gets progressively wet

- does the fabric become more shiny when wet

Certainly water workout apparel will go shiny....but it will not do the first 3 attributes as "normal" clothing would react when it gets wet.

We live in a world of illusion these days, where manufacturers now make what appears to be normal clothings, but using swimsuit materials instead. Look at the triangular logo on her shirt and leggings....I can't quite read it, but am willing to bet that this is a special aqua apparel logo and it is not Nike.....so this kind of wetlook is about the same as Burkhini style wetlook for me.

MK

In reply to Message (51017.3) None Re:Aqua Jogging - Water way to get fit!

By wetimer - isthisobscureenough@yahoo.co.uk uu Mon 18/07/11 16:19:28 GMT

Wow! I want a go. Especially as normal running gear is acceptable and "the tighter the better".

Bizarre though, because you'd think that the non-wetlookers would be all for doing this kind of thing in swimwear.

Go figure!

In reply to Message (51017) Links Aqua Jogging - Water way to get fit!

By wetstuff - gb Mon 18/07/11 05:44:51 GMT

Fully dressed in regular running gear, complete with trainers, I’m submerged to chest level in a tank of water as I prepare to try the best-kept fitness secret of our leading sports stars.

Pressing the start button on a high-tech screen in front of me triggers the familiar whirring of a treadmill belt beneath my feet and I’m off on my sub-aqua jog.

As I get into my slow-motion stride, speed restricted by the water’s resistance, it feels like I’m running with cushions attached to my feet and suspended in a harness.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2015785/Aqua-jogging-promises-workout-strain-better-results-dived-.html#ixzz1SSatakiU

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.038 seconds to generate ]