MyWetloook

Message # 50983.1.1

Subject: None Re:an old one for a lot of wet cute celebrity

Date: Thu 14/07/11 14:26:34 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I guess it depends on what your definition of a "celebrity" is....cos I consider a celebrity to be somebody who is "internationally famous"....i.e. 5 out of 10 people in the street could name you if they were showed a photo of you.

I don't think that montage of wet pics to be a collection of celebrities at all....I think it would be fairer to call that a collection of "models" from the past....cos I know famous celebritie faces pretty well and I could only 2 famous faces ...Jennifer Lopez and Pam Anderson (and the last pic is Hilary Swank but that one does not count cos she is not even wet in that pic). I can name 2 other minor tv actresses in thoses pics....i.e. Rose McGowan and Sara Cox...and there is no Kylie there....all the rest are just fashion models or minor actresses.

Anyway Anthony....you are not going crazy.....cos there are only 3 famous celebs there (Pam, J-Lo and Hillary Swank) and all the rest are not famous and just models or minor actresses.

But we live in a funny old world today....where everybody wants to follow the Andy Warhol saying and is looking to get their 15 minutes of fame....and so they do nutty things in order to get on tv in the hopes of getting their own reality tv show.

I think if you are somebody who is talented and creative (e.g. Lady Gaga) then you deserve your fame and celebrity status.....but I fail to understand how people can become famous celebs when they have no visible talents and all they do is show up at red carpet events...e.g. the Kardashian sisters and Paris Hilton.

BTW...I am not convinced that those 2 pics of J-lo in the see thru wet t shirt are real....cos that comes from one of her music videos and I have that video footage and there are no see thru scenes like that on the t shirt she has in the music video....so I think those pics may have been faked in Photoshop.

MK

In reply to Message (50983.1) Question Re:an old one for a lot of wet cute celebrity

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Thu 14/07/11 10:10:43 GMT

Some great wetlook pics there. I recognized Pam Anderson, and if I'm not mistaken, Kylie Minogue, but it's all celebrity pics? Yeah, many seem familiar, but I'm either getting old or out of the loop because I couldn't begin to put names to almost all of those faces.

In reply to Message (50983) Wow an old one for a lot of wet cute celebrity

By jaktymar - fr Thu 14/07/11 02:16:21 GMT

http://www.tunesbaby.com/watch/?x=1465539

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.126 seconds to generate ]