MyWetloook

Message # 50977.1.3

Subject: Question That must have been a long walk

Date: Thu 14/07/11 16:11:24 GMT

Name: wetinwisc us

Email: cheesehead1965@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Unless he went swimming in some small lake along I-94 in Western Wisconsin, he must have taken a long walk.  The closest I-94 comes to Lake Michigan is in the city of Milwaukee, and almost no truck drivers take that route, unless they're heading north up to Sheboygan or Green Bay.  They'll take the 894 bypass around the city.  From the truck stop on I-94 in Oak Creek, a suburb of Milwaukee, it's about a 5 or 6 mile walk to Lake Michigan, which would take about 2 hours.
In reply to Message (50977.1) Square Re:For those that like to get wet but can't always

By Lake Monster - us Tue 12/07/11 21:29:06 GMT

I've been a truck driver since 1997, so I've been using them a lot longer than you have.  The difference is the showers are free to us if we put at least 50 or 75 gallons of fuel in our trucks.  I'm just not going to pay $11 at a TA or Petro to use the shower.  We'd go broke if we kept paying that, so we have to take a shower at the truck stop chain where we get fuel.  I have in the past, on many occasions, paid the lot lizard to take a fully clothed shower with me.  That was something that was worth the cost to me.

When the lot lizard came knocking, I always checked out what she was wearing first before I made an offer.  If her outfit didn't do it for me I just told her I wasn't interested.

The truck stop shower isn't my favorite way to enjoy wet look, however.  Two and a half weeks ago I was in Wisconsin and it was sweltering hot.  I parked at a truck stop on I-94 and walked to the lake on the other side of the freeway to go for a swim.  That felt good, and I was completely dry by the time I got back to my truck.  Since it was about 95 degrees, nobody looked at me funny for jumping in the lake fully clothed.

In reply to Message (50977) Talking For those that like to get wet but can't always

By David - spawn75@gmail.com us Tue 12/07/11 20:15:27 GMT

For those like me (who also like getting wet as well as looking) but can't or don't always have a place to get wet. I have discovered something. Now this may sound a little odd but hear me out.(so to speak) Truck stop showers. I was able to do one today and I'm not like most who like getting wet. I actually like to cross dress and get wet. So, I'm not able to do this at home very much since I have a step daughter and her fiance living with me. It costs roughly 11 bucks to use the shower and it's a private room with a deadbolt on it that can't be opened from the outside. The room is about the size of a hotel bathroom. It has a sink, toilet, and a standup shower. Some have chairs in them, some even have a bathtub, but I wouldn't recommend sitting in them. Anyway, they usually provide towels also and you can take as long as you like. I think I was in there for an hour and a half today with no problem. But they also weren't busy. If they had been, I probably would have gotten a knock on the door. I was able to get complety dressed up and have a nice long shower, then changed back into my regular clothes. I use a basic backpack to hold my stuff in and they DON'T check them. You just go up to either the counter or the kiosk to pay for the shower. You get a receipt with your shower information on it along with a random PIN to enter to open the door. So, has anybody else ever done this or am I the first one to say anything? If I'm the first, I claim the stake on it!!!!  Tongue

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]