Wetlook-Online

Message # 50972.4.2

Subject: Happy Re:flickr sets

Date: Tue 12/07/11 20:47:53 GMT

Name: Liquid dreamer uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thank you Aristos. A little goes a long way
In reply to Message (50972.4) Thumbs Up Re:flickr sets

By Aristos - de Tue 12/07/11 13:06:27 GMT

Hm... Of the three answers so far, one complained about the need for a login (which might be related to Flickr and not the contributer) and two were bored by not showing heads. And no one made any comments related to the wetlook shown.

Interestingly, we experienced more or less the same, but in this forum only. For obvious reasons we do not show our faces. I think that I can speak for liquid dreamer that the intent of posting our pics is to contribute to the community and "give something back" from a couple who enjoys wetlook and definitely does not want to earn money with it. However, some of the reactions here made us announce our updates in other places.

As a regular lurker on this forum I have not seen many pictures of anonymous or estefan here... or their wives. The outcome of such unqualified comments is simply that the posters do not update anymore or announce their pics somewhere else.

I like the pics of liquid dreamer, also without showing heads. Please continue to post!

aristos

In reply to Message (50972) Hello flickr sets

By Liquid dreamer - gb Tue 12/07/11 06:00:36 GMT

Hi, We are an average couple who are regulars to this forum.

We have uploaded 2 sets at flickr we hope you will like, there is some nudity so you need to sign in. Please tell us what you think. http://www.flickr.com/photos/35331238@N00/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]