minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 20:51:01 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 50965.1

Subject: Happy Re:Leather jackets? maybe has been asked before.

Date: Wed 13/07/11 08:18:43 GMT

Name: wam ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Not sure about chlorinated water, but leather is fine with other waters, as long as you dry it correctly.

Do NOT use heat to dry leather, hang it up and let it air dry naturally. It may take a while, it may even go wrinkly, but these will soon fall out, and the more you wear the leather, the more supple it becomes again Happy

Depends on the leather how heavy or how much water it holds !! Don't know about suede, never soaked it.

In reply to Message (50965) Question Leather jackets? maybe has been asked before.

By nice and shy - uu Mon 11/07/11 22:19:27 GMT

Hey! I've seen some producers and fans do photoshoots with leather jackets. I was curious how they hold up. Do they ever survive the soakings? How do they stand up against warm bathtub water? Showers? Soapy water? Chlorinated pool water? Also, how much water do they hold, and how heavy do they become? What about suede garments? Do they get ruined for sure? Thank you.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]