WetlookPro

Message # 50941.5.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Very true Chi! But Nigel is on the case thankfully! [nt]

Date: Mon 11/07/11 09:53:40 GMT

Name: Mahoney eu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (50941.5.1.1.1.1) None Re:I must agree with Chi, that's just strange

By Chi - uu Mon 11/07/11 04:58:23 GMT

Obviously the odd mistake is understandable, but when a few are constantly, repeatedly and persistently posting MANY clearly underaged KIDS then there's a clear issue.  Really, how do they convince themselves that they are 16+?  When any fool can see that athey just KIDS! - just how desoerate are you?  And then they whine when sane people are offended and disgusted, really?  We want to look at wetlook WOMEN, not children!
In reply to Message (50941.5.1.1.1) Exclamation I must agree with Chi, that's just strange

By Mahoney - eu Mon 11/07/11 03:08:18 GMT

I sometimes defended posts when a few moaners wanted no under 18, despite the fact that the forum rules say no under 16, as European laws seem a bit more logical. 16 and 17 year old girls often look like adults and it's really hard to tell. However I never understood the posts that are against the forum rules. I mean girls below 16 look like kids, not women. And for most people videos of kids are about as sexy as videos of baboons - but if you belong to those people that do like them, you may want to get some help... or move to Mexico with its absurd age of consent :/
In reply to Message (50941.5.1.1) None Re:The girl in the link you are praising is 15 !!!

By Chi - uu Sun 10/07/11 19:34:59 GMT

Maybe the underage posters should start their own forum; wetlook for pedos.  I'm sure they'd be much happier there.  Honestly, if they can't see why it's wrong there's really no hope for them.
In reply to Message (50941.5.1) ADMIN The girl in the link you are praising is 15 !!!

By Nigel Forum Admin - nigel@wetlook.com gb Sun 10/07/11 12:49:04 GMT

The 2nd link, to which you refer, to "MissKatieOMG's", acording to her profile is 15 !!!

Nuff said.

Nigel

Forum Admin

In reply to Message (50941.5) None Re:i have blocked the entrance to the forum

By Dre - ca Sat 09/07/11 23:50:57 GMT

but damn the 2nd youtube vid of your last post was amazing !!! i hope you continue to post links neway! many of them while not underage were great!
In reply to Message (50941) None i have blocked the entrance to the forum

By pepevilluela - es Sat 09/07/11 14:18:25 GMT

i do not know why. I will not put more links.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]