minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 09:14:59 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 50941.4.5

Subject: None Is this not a much bigger issue ?

Date: Wed 13/07/11 02:28:09 GMT

Name: zabre uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

But isn't this then a much bigger issue ? As explained in the forum rules there is a minimum age of 16 and reference is made to the age of consent (which varies internationally between 12 and 21, with some countries having additional restrictions such as that the partners must be married to each other, that they must be of opposite sex etc.). But consent to what with regard to the pictures ? Are the people in the pictures, whether at pool parties, in fountains or on TV shows, considered to be used for sexual purposes ? One can of course argue that as for many wetfans there is a sexual charge in it. But if that is the case, are not 90 % of the pictures / links in here really examples of non-consuental sex ? Women in these pictures, regardless of their age, are in most cases not aware of being used in any sexual context and can thus not consent to that. If one shall be consequent, only pictures of adult pro models who have signed a release stating that they are aware of that the pictures may be used in a sexual context and that they agree to that use, should be allowed to be posted. Age  limits, whether enforceable or not, would not address this issue.
In reply to Message (50941.4) ADMIN You were blocked for continually posting links to underage girls !

By Nigel Forum Admin - nigel@wetlook.com gb Sat 09/07/11 16:35:34 GMT

You were blocked for continually posting links to underage girls, dispite many compaints.

You never give an email, so I have been unable to give a warning, but you have had enough negative comments in the past.

Whilst you post many good links, often half of them are to underage girls. Either check more carefully, or don't post. I do not have time to check all the link individually, so if anyone complains I will just delete the thread. This goes for everyone else too. If you are posting a series of links, then if they are numbered, people might bother to say which link is underage.

Nigel

Forum Admin

In reply to Message (50941) None i have blocked the entrance to the forum

By pepevilluela - es Sat 09/07/11 14:18:25 GMT

i do not know why. I will not put more links.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]