minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 11:20:16 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 50941.4.3.1

Subject: Band It was obvious in many cases. Stop posting Children.

Date: Sun 10/07/11 11:42:23 GMT

Name: Widget us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Ok, 16 is legal age in many countries, I guess I can't argue about that.  But many of these posts by Pepe and Sjakie were clearly posted as children. You are a pedophile and something is wrong with you if you can't figure this out (you may need help)

Not only this, but linking to a child's video will only attract more people like yourselves to make horrid and inappropriate comments. It's sickening.

The appreciation for posting 'good' links goes out the window when you link us to kids. Again, get help, thank you.

In reply to Message (50941.4.3) None Re:You were blocked for continually posting links to underage girls !

By Pulshauer - be Sun 10/07/11 06:39:07 GMT

Sorry, but what are you talking about?

I never post any links to underage girls. Thank you very much Mr. Admin. Believe what you want but let me say, something is wrong with your forum!

In reply to Message (50941.4) ADMIN You were blocked for continually posting links to underage girls !

By Nigel Forum Admin - nigel@wetlook.com gb Sat 09/07/11 16:35:34 GMT

You were blocked for continually posting links to underage girls, dispite many compaints.

You never give an email, so I have been unable to give a warning, but you have had enough negative comments in the past.

Whilst you post many good links, often half of them are to underage girls. Either check more carefully, or don't post. I do not have time to check all the link individually, so if anyone complains I will just delete the thread. This goes for everyone else too. If you are posting a series of links, then if they are numbered, people might bother to say which link is underage.

Nigel

Forum Admin

In reply to Message (50941) None i have blocked the entrance to the forum

By pepevilluela - es Sat 09/07/11 14:18:25 GMT

i do not know why. I will not put more links.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.097 seconds to generate ]