Wetlook-Online

Message # 50934.1

Subject: None Re:Wetlook and music - a tip

Date: Sat 09/07/11 12:15:51 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

If you enjoy music concerts and wetlook at the same time, then you should go to venues where wetlook is guaranteed and predictable......and forget about "rain" cos that is something that nobody can predict or count on happening....so rain is not something to base your plans upon.

You should go to venues where wetlook is GUARANTEED to happen....i.e. where they have a lake or swimming pool in front of the stage, that the fans are sure to wade and play in as they listen to the music. I remember in the 1970's I used to go to many concerts at the Crystal Palace park in South London, which were great cos they had a wading lake in front of the stage, and I attended the famous Bob Marley concert there in 1980....see this pic...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bob-marley-wailers-crystal-palace.jpg

So, if you live in the UK, any concert they have at Crystal Palace park is always worth going to see. If you live in Germany, the annual Mainflingen lakeside concerts are guaranteed wetlook events too. One of the best wetlook concert venues in the USA used to be the old Hollywood Bowl concerts during the 1960's, cos they used to have a reflecting pool in front of the stage and I remember seeing pics from a few concerts in late 60's with loads of fans in the lake during various concerts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_Bowl

Sadly, while the Hollywood Bowl still exists today, they took out the pool in 1972 and it no longer exists today, so the only wetlook scene I have on tape that features that pool is an old tv episode of "Mannix" where they had a fight scene where a girl falls off the stage and into the pool.

If you live within driving distance of Zurich (cos you need to drive back and forth cos you will never get a hotel reservation for this event)....then go to the annual StreetParade techno festival in Zurich....cos there you will see loads of music and one million fans playing in the lake and in the showers they set up on the streets......the next event will happen on August 13th, 2011.....if anybody wants to go and needs an HD camera, email me and I will sponsor you to get a camera and pay for your travel expenses....see the infos here....

http://www.streetparade.com/

For me, the "ultimate" wetlook + music events are in Thailand every April......cos there you can see loads of people getting wet and if you like mind-blasting music....you will enjoy it (I prefer to wear ear plugs myself).

MK

In reply to Message (50934) None Wetlook and music - a big missed opportunity ;-(

By wetmusic - uu Sat 09/07/11 00:27:04 GMT

OK, so U2 is here in Montreal (Quebec), Canada, for two nights, eighty thousand folks apiece in an outside venue. It turns out that the night I DON'T pick... is the one where the finale number is DRENCHED by an unannounced flash rainstorm... Oh boy!...  I was still awake when my sis and my inlaw came home; they've been registring polite interest in my wetlook babble for a while now, so they know...  Anyway, the're all excited, and the first thing they share with me has nothing with music, but how much I should've been part of what they knew was a MAJOR wetlook opportunity. Just do the math: about fourty thousand ladies of all ages, morphology and clothing... mostly light clothing given the heat...

Some day you have it, some days you ain't...!  And to know my name on this forum is... WetMusic !

You fine fellows with a savvy inkling for video searches: this was U2, July 8th, 2011, in Montreal .

Good grief...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.036 seconds to generate ]