WetlookPro

Message # 50908.11.4.1.1

Subject: Note Also...

Date: Sat 09/07/11 12:34:48 GMT

Name: Mahoney us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Also as the domain name is only worth something because of the wetlook community, you - John - posting absurd offers here and then calling people names (where by "here" I mean the biggest wetlook community by far in the net) are lowering the price of the domain. Potential customers will not like a domain that they connect with absurd offers or name calling.

In reply to Message (50908.11.4.1) Info One "idiot" with an opinion

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Fri 08/07/11 07:51:33 GMT

John, if you are looking for a serious response to your post, here it is: (I welcome any refutations if they can be backed up with facts)

First, I don't believe any of the wetlook producers has a business worth US$1M. The biggest might be a few 100,000. That counts not just the website, but all the capital (equipment, premises, receivables, etc.). The domain (or the entire website) is only a fraction of the assets of any business.

Your primary offering has been mostly collections of other peoples' work; your own original works have been only a small part of what you've put up for sale. OK, so you've put some effort into assembling the collection, but from a commercial point of view, it has very little value, and infringes on copyright of the actual creators. Your only true creative assets are those you've produced yourself, and their market value is at best, 1 years' worth of demonstrated sales.

Your site lives on someone else's server (not your own), so you have no infrastructure assets.

As far as "thejeanpool.com" is concerned, you've replaced your website with a "for sale" page which is now effectively your website - it is worth nothing, leaving only the domain name. That domain evaluator tool is giving you one idea of what the domain name itself might be worth. For another measure, you'd have to speculate on what revenue a business might be able to earn by trading under that name. A real valuation would depend on measurement of real performance i.e. how much revenue has been earned under that banner in the past. Yes, it's possible that someone might be able to make several million dollars doing business under the name "thejeanpool.com", but the operative word here is "MIGHT" - highly speculative and therefore can't be considered in a serious valuation.

If you've had enough of all this and want to cash out, I hope you can get something back for your efforts, but I really don't believe it will happen.

I'll close by wishing you all the best. I hope I haven't made too much of a mess on your bathroom mirror.

In reply to Message (50908.11.4) Thumbs Down Re:For that price, you can have the forum and wetlook.com

By John - us Fri 08/07/11 00:41:11 GMT

Gee, thanks Nigel!   And a special thanks for running a forum where every idiot with an opinion can spew that opionion kind of like a crazy person who spreads shit on a bathroom mirror because he thinks it's funny.   

In reply to Message (50908.11) Note For that price, you can have the forum and wetlook.com

By Nigel Forum Admin - nigel@wetlook.com gb Thu 07/07/11 05:31:12 GMT

For that price, you can have the forum and wetlook.com - both sites have some actual content, and not just a name ! :)

Unless anyone objects I'll remove this silly, space and time wasting thread !

Nigel

Forum Admin

In reply to Message (50908) Exclamation thejeanpool.com for sale

By John - us Wed 06/07/11 14:47:51 GMT

thejeanpool.com is for sale, $1 million.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]